Thread: is there a diff

iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

is there a diff

i want to do a bit of a cutting cycle, i got cut last time on 2 btls test e and 2 ofeq, but twds the end i lost my erection status. I wnat to do eq again 2 btls with some test. should ishot cyp 2wce a wk 300mg 2x, prop 3x a week at 200mg or should i do2 or three bts of aratest 500-750 a wk. would there be a diff in my gains. or should i shot 300 mg of prop for the first 2 ks to jusmp sart and run 600 mg a wk of cyp for the length of the cycle....

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    sounds confusing bro. what is it you wanna know exactly? if cyp and prop are the same as aratest? you dont have to put all that 2x aweek or 3x a week stuff. just put the mgs a week. like 750mgs aweek or 500mgs a week. your question is alittle confusing

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro rephrase also dont use the word bottles it could be 200 mg 50 mg and so on rewrite it

aight im goin to do 400mg wk of eq for a cutting cycle in the past ive used 400mg of test e and 400 of eq a wk and twd the end of that cycle i had eq dick(if ther is such a thing)
    I want to ad either:
    600mg of cyp a wk or
    600 mg of prop wk, or
    500-750 of aratest wk. or should i
    front load prop for the 2st 3 wks of my cycle(300mg wk) and run cyp stright through at 600mg wk for my 10 wks.

Obviously clomid clomid clomid after that

sorr for the confusion

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In a perfect world test is test. If you don't mind frequent injections though I think 100 mg of prop a day throughout the cycle will certainly keep your girl friend happy and be more beneficial to a cutting cycle.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    im with rick here. do the prop if you wanna cut bro. good luck.

would there be a diff if i shot 100mg ed or shot 200mg every other day, i would much rather to shot eod

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can shoot prop EOD. Your hormone levels fluctuate a little more which can cause sides to be more pronounced. Make sure you are using anti-E's.

Thread Information