BASH24 is offline New Member

Steroids Football Practice

HI IAM NEW MEMBER. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE ON A GOOD STEROID OR STACK TO TAKE FOR BULKING UP FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL & IF I CAN STILL BULK UP ON STEROIDS DURING SPRING FTBL PRACTICE AND HOW LONG MY CYCLE SHOULD BE IAM 5'6" 170lbs.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASH24
    HI IAM NEW MEMBER. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE ON A GOOD STEROID OR STACK TO TAKE FOR BULKING UP FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL & IF I CAN STILL BULK UP ON STEROIDS DURING SPRING FTBL PRACTICE AND HOW LONG MY CYCLE SHOULD BE IAM 5'6" 170lbs.
    hey bro, I just bumped a thread from PHEEDNO, check it out

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    geez...do some research first

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Do you run the 40 in under 4.3? Because, no offense, but at 5'6" 170lbs, i dont know what possible position you would play in College.

Dont rush into using steriods . work on your diet/training and implement some supplements first. Get as far as you can naturally.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Do a D-bol only cycle.... they're great, no needles, great mass and size. Don't have to worry about PCT, make sure you run it for at least 8 weeks, 10 would be better.... You should dose at 70-80mg/day for optimum results. Just think of how huge you'll be when your done, you can see yourself now..... Muscles rippling with newfound mass and vascularity.... Wow.....

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Do a D-bol only cycle.... they're great, no needles, great mass and size. Don't have to worry about PCT, make sure you run it for at least 8 weeks, 10 would be better.... You should dose at 70-80mg/day for optimum results. Just think of how huge you'll be when your done, you can see yourself now..... Muscles rippling with newfound mass and vascularity.... Wow.....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    keep in mind that to a newbie your sarcasm isn't obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    keep in mind that to a newbie your sarcasm isn't obvious.
    You know what, I really don't care.... If he's dumb enough to do something like this to his body without doing any of his own research, then he should suffer the consequences of his actions. People need to understand that steroids are not toys and that if they don't arm themselves with the proper knowledge before taking them, they will get hurt. Ignorance is no excuse when it comes to your own body.... You reap what you sow....

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 01-07-2004 at 09:38 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You know what, I really don't care.... If he's dumb enough to do something like this to his body without doing any of his own research, then he should suffer the consequences of his actions. People need to understand that steroids are not toys and that if they don't arm themselves with the proper knowledge before taking them, they will get hurt. Ignorance is no excuse when it comes to your own body.... You reap what you sow....

Peace

-Taejoon
    That's cool, but i feel that i'm on this website to prevent ignorant people from making big mistakes and doing themselves serious harm, as well as to help those who are already knowledgable. If you feel otherwise, you can just refuse to post in threads like this instead of making a post that could cause someone to hurt themselves.

hoss2485 is offline Banned
    **** Niggers

Quote Originally Posted by hoss2485
    **** Niggers
    Your really pissing me off................
    Yeah Just do some research learn as much as you can post a cycle and we will tell you what you think.

Try looking into test prop, and eq

big swoll is offline Member
    im glad this guy got banned.....there is no need for ethnic slurs on a board like this

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    are you concerned with drug tests? i used to play college ball and beat the drug tests, send me an email ill let have the inside scoop

to those of u telling me to do research on steroids be for use thats exactlly what iam doing useing all my resources libary and the web its all about info then choices.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    are you concerned with drug tests? i used to play college ball and beat the drug tests, send me an email ill let have the inside scoop
    BASH24 OVER 60% OF THE TEAM USES STEROIDS THE COACHS KNOW IT WE ARE EVEN TOLD WHEN THE RANDOM TEST ARE SOME HAVE BEEN TESTED WHILE ON IT BUT NEVER COME BACK POSITIVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS BIG BUSINESS TIMES HAVE CHANGED.I HAVE NOT USED IT TELL ME ABOUT UR EXPERENCE WHAT DID U USE ,DID U USE IT DURING THE SEASON AND SPRING BALL.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    That's cool, but i feel that i'm on this website to prevent ignorant people from making big mistakes and doing themselves serious harm, as well as to help those who are already knowledgable. If you feel otherwise, you can just refuse to post in threads like this instead of making a post that could cause someone to hurt themselves.
    People that are that stupid are going to hurt themselves regardles of any advice they are given. Ignorance kills. You cannot give common sense to someone that has none, you either have it or you don't. If you don't have it, somewhere down the line your gonna hurt yourself no matter how much other people try and help you. All I'm doing is speeding up the inevitable....

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 01-08-2004 at 03:38 PM.

JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member
    People that are that stupid are going to hurt themselves regardles of any advice they are given. Ignorance kills. You cannot give common sense to someone that has none, you either have it or you don't. If you don't have it, somewhere down the line your gonna hurt yourself no matter how much other people try and help you. All I'm doing is speeding up the inevitable....

Peace

-Taejoon
    hey bash where u play at? i played ball for a while now got into bodybuilding......5'6 170 ...your short but you have some weight to work with you know....im guessing u play either tailback or corner....man if i were you i would try some winstrol ...nowadays at your size u probably dont want to add an more then 10 to 15 pounds more because you might slow down...the winstrol will tighten you up and in my opinion makes you faster if you train hard....ben johnson got caught using it in the 88 olympics and running a 9.79 in 1988 is kinda unheard of u know....trust me man i played at 5'8 190 and started my first year playing at 170....

Thread Information