Swede22 is offline New Member

bridging with Insulin??

I need something to run between the cycles. I dont want to use any type of AS because i want maximum effect of my gear when i hit the next cycle! Is insulin good for bridging? I know that you should run it vid GH but its to expensive for me. How do insulin work by it self? Just insulin, not with any other drug or AS.

Im thinking of using it after workout for 3-4 weeks?
    Fast acting or medium? Some say fast, and some say medium, what is correct?

I have red about insulin quite much, but i cant find the answers of this questions.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, I just did a search and found a million articles about this topic. I am not about to give advice on this topic, I'm doing it now and just making sure I do it right. There are some VERY good posts on this subject here with all the information your looking for.

DMX

I did a search before i posted my question. But a million articles? Hardly. Found a few but i didnt find the answer on my questions there. Therefore i posted the questions here. is it ok??

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Fast acting is the better way to go, gives you much more control over the insulins action, Humalog is the fastest acting (you need a prescription for it in Canada, i do not know about the states) time of action 2 hours, starts working with in 15 min peaks at 1 hour mark. Second fastest is Humulog R, over the counter all over time of action 4 hours, with start at about 30min post injection and peak at 2 hour mark.
    Minnimum carb to be injested are 10gm of simple carbs for every IU of slin right after injection and reapeted 1 hour later and solid meal with complex carbs at a 2 hour mark, this sudgestions are for Humulog R, which is a one i hqave expiriance with, there is a good article about the use of insulin on the "educational board", i have never bridged with slin but if i was going to do it i would do 5-6iu before breakfast in the morning and another 5-6iu right after the work out...Good luck Bro...XXL

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin is a great bridge but please make sure you understand all the risk involved so you can stay safe. Mike has solid advice and Juice Junkie who is a mod on this board is very knowledgable on the subject.

Thank you Mike and Rickson for your answers!

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    i think bridging inbetween cycles with 200mg of primo/week is a great thing.

viper is offline Member
    if you are using insulin at all, you need to monitor your blood sugar levels closely...
    you can get a meter to check your blood sugar pretty cheap....mine only cost $59 and 50 strips were $30 (one touch 2 is a good meter).....so 90 dollars to play the game safely....
    $90 is worth the price for your health and alot cheaper than an ER visit....

Thread Information