Spirit is offline Female Member

Question Deca/Primo/Win stack

I am starting a cycle next month with this stack. I was told this is the best bet for women beginners. The thing is, I actually would rather get quite a bit of size, so I'm afraid it won't be enough!!! I'm on for 8 weeks. How long should I wait to dose up a little meaner and what would be my best alternative if this does not work?onder:
    "The gym is already closing?! Awe, man! I've only been here for 5 hours! Damn!"

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First of all if that is you in the picture don't you dare do a thing to that body (I mean that very respectfully). I think there is a women's forum on this board and I know there is one on AF. I think getting answers from the women themselves will probably be much more beneficial especially when finding out about sides from first hand knowledge. Best of luck and keep us informed.

Rickson, LOL! I wish that was me in that pic! I found one that looks the closest to me though. I did check out the women's forum but decided to get a man's opinion also. But thanks for your advice! I'll be posting a pic of ME when I finally look the way I want to. Kinda soft right now, but slim. Chat soon!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Rickson
    First of all if that is you in the picture don't you dare do a thing to that body
    I personally like more muscle on a woman than in her avatar, but that's just me

I like the idea of running primo and winny together (I would prefer anavar to winny....less androgenic ), but deca may be a little strong for a 2nd cycle. Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you what to do. Deca will definately give you a lot of strength and size as it is a very good anabolic agent, but the sides are bit much for some. My wife is currently running 10 weeks of primo @ 100mg/week and anavar @ 15mg/day. You should PM Little Girl, Ann and Primodonna for more in depth info as these ladies really know what they're talking about. Good luck

Thanks Pete! I think I'll be sticking to only primo until I get used to the feel of certain AS by itself before stacking. I'd like to know exactly how I'm going to react to each. A few years ago, I tried something much stronger, but couldn't complete the cycle because I nearly raged out. Also hurt myself because I had WAY too much adrenaline than my body could handle. I felt like the Incredible Hulk! LOL!
    But Little Girl and I have heard alot from each other lately, and I'll be paying close attention to what I read here.

Thread Information