Thread: Acne/Pore Size

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Acne/Pore Size

God blessed me with oily ass skin, guess I am just lucky.

I use Tetracycline (sp) 500mgs, its an antibiotic and it works wonders. I'd recomend it to anyone using a cycle thats having problems with acne.

It does not help my pore size what so ever though.

I use a pore reducing mask 3 times a week, Exfoliating soap which totaly kicks ass to make your skin nice and smooth.

But I've never found anything to help with my big ass pores. Not just on a cycle, but they do get worst on one.

Suggestions? experinces? advise?

Thx

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i thought i was the only one with these huge pores. im with you on this one bro. i use salicylic acid on my forearms which breakout sometimes. my face doesnt have acne, but my pores are big. i get the blackheads instead of acne. im bumping this cause i need to know what to use to get deep into the pores. bump for some info everyone

chemwalla is offline New Member
    i've read several accounts of accutane having a permanent effect on pore size. one guy said his girlfriend finds it kind of annoying sometimes becoz it made her skin so fine pored that makeup just slides off her face. i dunno how true that is, but i have definitely read that it shrinks your pores quite a bit.

i also know a guy who has accutane fairly cheap BTW . if anyones interested, pm/email me.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    my father was a plastic surgeon (passed of cancer 2 years ago, God rest his soul), used to go through a process, A) A cream using fruit acids that removed dead layers of skin (really fuckin works, when i started gettin blackheads in high school it whiped em out, even the big pores they left) B) chemical peels, same thing as the cream just more skin and more expensive.

If u guys want i can find out through my dads sec. where u can order it from, comes in 2 kinds 4% and 10%

Delli

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that Gyloic acid (sp) its a peel kit, they are suppose to work really good. Brings up new skin cells and wipes out the old ones.

good advise, keep them coming. Don't be too manly to talk about skin :P

Steve is offline Associate Member
    i think the only thing that works permanent and best for acne and pore size is accutane but be carefull its pretty toxic. it actually stops the oil by reducing the pore size. Dont bother with ** accutane. It doesnt work.

Thread Information