Thread: doctors visit<

inertia is offline Associate Member

doctors visit<

hey bros ,got a doctors visit coming up and i waas wondering what i should ask him before i start my first.i was told to have some things checked out chol,estrodiol,liver values. anything else? and how might he react to a.s.? thanks forever gratefull-----------inertia
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Im not trying to make you feel nervious at all

Some doctors will completely make you feel like a junkie when you bring it up. Its sad and wrong but it does happen.

You may want to feel him/her out before you bust out with the "hey i juice" questions.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    fortunately my doc is really cool, theres really no easy way of bringing it up. have your free and bound test levels checked, liver values, kidney values, red blood cells, etc...good luck

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can get your test without needing to mention AAS. I strongly recommend you don't. Unless you know for a fact that your doctor will not put it on your chart. Once it is there (even if he is cool while talking about it) then that will follow you around and be a great excuse for your insurance company to deny you all sorts of patient care in the future. This has been a problem again and again with many people I know. In many instances the doctor had know problem with there AAS use but was still obligated to put it in their patient history.

risk that is some SEEEEROIUSLY good info. dont ever want to fuk with my insurance , i can understand that to stay on your charts for a very long time...... does standard ins cover all the things you need to have checked out?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it is like 75$ to get an endo screen with everything you would want. I would set up myself without putting a claim in to insurance (need a doctor's reccomendation to get that) and study up on how to read the results correctly. Then you can get a test every three months to see how your levels are doing or even just when you come off a cycle and want to make sure everything has returned to normal. I belief AF offers an endo screen but am not sure what is included in it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    funny i live in Asia but have the same health reasons not to tell the doc about any of this and my insurance that is shitty anyway I dont want them to know so last weeek I went and payed for the tests, I asked for e2(estradiol), TSH,T3,T4, PSA you would also maybe want test checked but they couldnt do it here. First thing the doc said when I asked for it all was have I been using hormones lol I was like no what are they? be carefull this is really important

peace

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Oj and Risk are right about the insurance issue. No only WILL it lead to possible hassels with medical insurance in the future, but it can make getting life insurance and almost impossibilty if you do not already have it. Life insurance may not seem important now but see how important it will be when any of you single guy's out there gets married and has kids. It becomes a nesscessity . I for one would never disclose AS use to a doctor unless of course my very life depended on it. Doctors do have a doctor/patient obligation to not disclose any info out, however, insurance conpanies can get hold of this info with or with out the doctors consent. Be careful, and keep quite.
    IC

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    jeeze, thats crazy. i was just about to mention docter/client privledge, cant believe that...gotta love insurance. (yah right)

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    So what should he be testing for?

Could someone make a simple list for him (& me)? I too want to be checked before i start my cycle .

Thanks for any help bros!

these are great issues to consider but bump for me and az.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Can anybody list what Inertia & I should have checked before starting a cycle? (I'm asking for someone to give me a smart ass remark...LOL)

So far: Liver values, Kidney values, estrodiol, free & bound test levels.

Anything else?

Thanks bros!

would this testing be called an enema screen , i mean an endo screen?

Thread Information