crombie09 is offline Junior Member

New 2 AS need some advice

This is my first post, I read most of the posts on the educational messageboards and could really find an answer to my question.
    I am 21, 6'3, and about 190 pounds. One of my friends ordered some deca for me. This is my first cycle and he said that is all I have to take. I found a deca beginers cycle on steroidworld.com. Is it alright to take deca by itself? How much gains should I see from the deca? Tuesday was my 3rd week on it. Do I need to take any anti estrogens? I think I just really need someone who knows what they are talking about to tell me exactly what to do. Thanks in advance.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro welcome to AR!! Personally I wouldn't do a deca only cycle, but that's just me. I know some guys that have, and got some good gains from it. I just wouldn't want to have the dreaded Deca-dick I never experienced it, and don't want to. The guys here can help you more then I can.. I would of added some test in there with the deca definately.. What does the cycle you're doing look like?? You'll need clomid at the end of cycle, but noval wont help with deca induced gyno.

thegame01 is offline Member
    welcome to AR bro and i havent done my first cycle yet but one of my buddies did a 10wk deca cycle 300mg/ml.he has never had deca dick nor did he ever get signs of gyno.He has gained about 15 lbs of muscle and lost some fat about 10 lbs. It is not the ideal cycle i dont think but it worked for him

it's a individual thing. I will be doing 10 wks deca and winny at the end and of course clomid.test would be great but i will keep it fior the second time around.

You can always add other things but the other guy's would be able to direct you better then I. Good luck

trappattack is offline New Member
    welcome, new here myself.

not trying to flame but you should have looked into this before you
    started the cycle its your first one and you wanna do it the right way.
    first how much are you taking a week? how long are you planning to stay on? a deca cycle alone isnt really that good you should throw some test in there and you would be a lot happier with the results say 500mg a wk. taking it alone could lead to limp noodle, not to fun. you should always have some anti e's, liquidex, nolva and some clomid on hand before you even start. hope this helps a little

Its an 8 week cycle. Week 1 200 mg, then 300,300,300,400,400,300,200. The wat i figure, if i take this cycle, I'll have 600 mgs left over

roch is offline Member
    bro,

do a 10 week cycle since you have so much. judt do two more weeks at 300mg then do the 200mg to close out. are you eating alot? clean? welcome to AR, I'm a newbie myself!

trappattack is offline New Member
    do you have clomid???? if so no need too taper up and down like that
    if not i would go
    wk 4-10
    300mg
    wk 11
    100mg

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Deca tapers itself....no need to taper it. If you want to do a Deca only cycle, do at least 300mg for 10 weeks. 400mg is ideal.

Bump------Could I just throw in an extra 400 mg in the middle and a 200 mg at the end?

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    Listen up bud, no flame, but your not ready for AS. You need to stick around for a while and learn more. Trust me you'll know when your ready, right know your just anxious and looking for a qiuck fix, but you may only end up hurting yourself or not seeing any gains at all! 6'3" 190 lbs sounds like you could use a few more months at the gym to put on lean natural muscle.
    Read the post for newbies they will help you!

I have been going over the internet, looking for data and reading a lot. I have been working out for almost 6 months now, eating a lot and still havent had many gains. Just need some advice, alright. So I'm sorry if I want to learn as much as I can and do this right. Ectomorphs are people to ass.

MindBomb is offline Member
    Like the other good bro have stated "no ned to taper". You may want to stack with some test, even if it is your first cycle. Your first cycle should be the most important one, don't waste it by just doin "deca only" cycle. There is mountain of info if you choose to look. Find the cycle that meets your goals and go for it.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    im new here also and i would not even fathom doing a.s. with out the right info first. judging by what ive read at AR theres months of work involved in research and years in the gym before you even consider the dangers using as.there could be SERIOUS reprocussions here bro if these things are not done correctly so you need to cover all your angles.i would start by reading these boards here at AR on a daily basis where you can get the information straight and guys that want to help you!!-------peace----inertia

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Do the research bro, personnaly I would not just do Deca . Look around, find somethings and you will see everything else that is out there.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Welcome to AR!!

As for your question, well, all I can say is to do some more research...

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I'm not putting you down. Just think you need to put in more effort into your research,gym time and diet! If your not putting on wieght naturally look at your diet then you workout. Try weight gainer or protein. Eat a lot is different from what you eat. You need a lot of meat and carbs to put on wieght.
    Don't just go stickin yourself or popping pills. Remeber AS is only a tool which can work wonders but only when used correctly. Do the research which I'm sure your doing thats why your here and stick around to see other members questions and problems!
    Good luck and welcome to AR.
    I myself have been liftin for 2 years and have been aboard for 4 months and now I gonna start a cycle, just be patient.

natural_NO_more is offline New Member
    Trainings 6 months is nothing. I have trained for 6 years and I am now 205 @ 5,9 looking big and cut! Just bought my first cycle... going to run it starting in August... I have been doing research and will continue doing this.. so should you. Change your diet and take a look at your workouts... there is a lot of room to improve yourself without AS.

NNM

Thread Information