Thread: I hate my life

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I hate my life

I'm pretty sure I have fucking gyno in my right nip. It's not painful but when I touch it it is a bit tender. Not swollen nor does it look out of the ordinary. However, there is a small fucking lump now goddammit. Mother fucker. I am taking 100mg ed fina and 500mg eq a week. I was having lactating nips after last fina cycle but I started vitex and it has now stopped. But now gyno is the issue and obviously since I'm taking vitex @ 1.8mg daily about it isn't helping much. I need help obvioulsy and a few questions answered. I have like a whopping 10 tabs of nolva so I can take that for a few days until I can get some L-dex. Mayhaps bromo is the way to go though. I don't know what is causing it for certain. I'd like to hear some opinions and some experiences. Right now it doesn't bother me and isn't noticeable but I'm afraid it'll get worse. Has anyone just left it and had it stay the same? Does that usually happen? Fuck. Help greatly appreciated and if you mock me at least offer some constructive advice ya jackasses. I guess getting L-dex isn't a problem except for the money but oh well, it's the bromo that I am worried about getting quickly should you feel it worth my while. So, if anyone I KNOW WELL could PM me with advice in that matter I'd appreciate it. I have no credit card though.

natural_NO_more is offline New Member

Re: I hate my life

Good Luck!

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I have read in several places that l-dex and novla don't help progesterone gyno. I have also read in recent weeks that vitex is used to raise progesterone levels to match estrogen levels, so I'm not sure if that is a good thing to be taking with fina based on that. Like I said this is only stuff i have read, no medical studies.

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    I once had qiute bad bitch tit you could see my nip sticking out and the lump was about twice the size of a pea ! about a cm dia ! I got very worried but when i finnished the cycle it disappeared completely so dont worry to much it could just dissapear ?

Originally posted by Jamisun
    I have read in several places that l-dex and novla don't help progesterone gyno. I have also read in recent weeks that vitex is used to raise progesterone levels to match estrogen levels, so I'm not sure if that is a good thing to be taking with fina based on that. Like I said this is only stuff i have read, no medical studies.
    Thanks but the L-dex and nolva are in case it is the eq causing the gyno. I can't tell if it is the eq or fina. I think I'll stop the vitex since it isn't working anyways.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Hey Hathan if it's progesterone related i know how you feel bro, hell i'm the poster child for progest gyno!! My left nip hurt like a mofo and a lump appeared and was the size of a dime before i stopped the deca . And i can HONESTLY say that it has almost completely disappeared after about 3 months!! Now i don't know what kinda gyno fina causes, but if it's progest related you could try and leave it hopefully it'll disappear.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    nathan,

$200 for liquidex is much better than $4000 surgery. You may have prog gyno from the fina? just a thought. Good luck bro!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG
    nathan,

$200 for liquidex is much better than $4000 surgery. You may have prog gyno from the fina? just a thought. Good luck bro!
    Agreed and I was gonna order some anyways but i am strongly suspicious that it is from the fina in which case L-dex won't do dick.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Nathan

Agreed and I was gonna order some anyways but i am strongly suspicious that it is from the fina in which case L-dex won't do dick.
    thats true bro. I know that winny helps if its from deca . But I dont know about fina, I hate that shit it does to many weird things to me, so I stay away from it! You may want to lower the dose or drop it!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    damm nathan that sucks bro. well it shouldnt be from the eq cause eq doesnt aromatize, right? so i would say from the fina. maybe try some winstrol . i have read posts from people getting gyno from deca and winstrol helped. deca and fina gyno would be the same type right? progesterone gyno. good luck nate.

Originally posted by MJG69
    i had the beginning stages gyno my right nipple had a painful lump under it i just took 14 pills of nolvadex (each pill was 20mg every other day) and it was gone.
    What were you on though? Fina? Something else too?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    You need to get nolv nate. During my last cycle i was poppin armidex like it was candy and i still got gyno symptoms in both nipps. The armidex wasnt helping at all. I started taking 30-40mgs nolv ed and it stopped progressing. If you want to stop your cycle dont quit cold turkey slowly taper down and off. Get a little bit of l-dex for post cycle estro rebounds but def get some nolv asap bro.

by the way i was on my usual g of test and 80mg fina ed

One last thing, if you have clomid then start taking 50-100mgs ed. Binds to the same receptor as nolv, rule of thumb is 50mgs clomid is equiv to about 20mgs of nolv

Jayflex is offline Banned
    You gotta get that Nolva. It will do wondewrs if you stick to it. I tried Arimidex and it worked great but I guess everyone has a different reaction to it. Good luck.

Okay by I will have plenty of Nolva to do 40mg ED and L-dex to do 1mg ED or whatever. I think the gyno is from the fina though. Does everyone still think this combo will help? I mean, it is still a progesterone/estrogen imbalance causing this right? Well, it's worth a try anyway before dropping the fina which would destroy my cycle. Fuck. Kepp 'em coming guys. Anyone have experience with bromo?

Grant is offline Member
    Arimidex cured gyno i thought was going to need surgeory, i think it does wonders

Originally posted by Grant
    Arimidex cured gyno i thought was going to need surgeory, i think it does wonders
    What was the gyno caused by? test? D-bol? Unless fina or deca it doesn't help much but thanks.

Bump.

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member
    from what I have been reading, nolva wont touch fina induced gyno. I have heard bromo is the shit. Read the post by shredder on fina. I have the same problem. I am intrested to hear what peop0le have to say.

Seay

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump...I'm curious as well

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Nathan screw armidex/liquidex,if you already have gyno try to get AROMASIN ,my friend had BAD gyno and nolva didden't do shit he coughed up the $250 for aromasin and in 2 day's no more gyno BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Nathan, I read that Armidex helps with progesterone gyno but with higher doses. Personally I think the fina is what is causing the gyno. I am soo damn gyno prone, I have to make sure I have a shit pile of Anti Esters before I even start thinking about a cycle. PM me bro, I can probally steer you in the right direction about the liquidex.
    Also someone mentioned doing Clomid to hold you over, that is a great idea, clomid is a mild anti ester.
    Also, Nolv will take care of that lump. I have two lumps one under each nip while doing my last cycle, started taking 80mg of Nolv within a week it was gone.
    Also I know you may laugh, but Chrisin helped with my gyno to while I was waiting on my liquidex to show up. I had to do 1000-2000 mg a day, but it held the gyno at bay.
    I know how it is bro, I look at AS and I get gyno.

Got my bromo today so I'll keep you all posted on if it helps. I have my fucking fingers crossed to say the least.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Like be_strong said way up there, winny helps with progesterone gyno too. It's because winny will fight for the same receptors, you may want to look more into it. I read it from here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

Thread Information