_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member

QV GEAR without the hologram

I have some OV EQ the box has the hologram on it, but the bottle does not. This batch expires in Aug 2002, so I was wondering if that is before they put holograms on the bottle, is this stuff fake?

The numbers match the batch check, and everything else is 100 percent dead accurate, but no hologram on the bottle.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have the deca 300 with an expiration of augosto 02--hologram on box and bottle, If I was you, take a pic and post it in the steriod pics forum, probably get better responses there.
    -Cy

Kullman is offline Member
    One of my boys just used QV Eq with the expiration date of Aug-02, no hologram either, I don't think the earlier batches had a hologram on the vile. QV is also fairly new and I have not heard of any fakes yet...so i'd say your ok.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    they don't... Mine didn't and many people verified that it was legit. So you should be good to go.

still growin is offline Member
    i used deca 300 from qv. holigram on box, not bottle. as long as batch # matches on net you should be good.

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    It's alright for some reason they don't have them and I just got 10 of the QV EQ and everyone had it only on the box not the bottle. I also got 10 QV Enantat and those were shrinkwrapped and had holo's on the boxes and bottles.

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    I just got 6 more of each today and I guess some are the new EQ's, they are shrinkwrapped with holo on both the box and the bottle. Neato.

Thread Information