Thread: yohimburn

swim is offline New Member

yohimburn

for those of you guys who tried yohimburn or something similar to it how did work? its supposedly good for estrogen related fat so does it work well with clearing up fat around the nipples and other gyno symptoms like puffiness and pink nipples or even a bump behind the nipples? if it worked for you, what dosage did you use and for how long?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I used it for 2 months and was very dissatisfied. I thought it was working but I was only fooling myself. I guess that why there is no money back garrentee. It sucks, so save your money and buy some clenbuteral or T3.

NightOp is offline Member
    it worked ok for me.. and i did nearly no cardio when I used it.. just lowered my cals below maintenance... it causes local water retension usually so it seems like its not working until after a week or so once you finish.. some ppl don't get ANY results... some get great..... do a search bro.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Im currently using it also. Im not sure iv been using it long enough to say its working? However, i am seeing some fat reduction where im using it. It could be a combo of many things im doing? Including using yohimburn. If u read the label, it says people with less body fat will see more results then people with alot of body fat. I dont have alot of BF so thats why i may be seeing more results then someone with more??

OG

Originally posted by poppapump58
    I used it for 2 months and was very dissatisfied. I thought it was working but I was only fooling myself. I guess that why there is no money back garrentee. It sucks, so save your money and buy some clenbuteral or T3.

No need for me to say anything as I feel the same.

I may give it one more bottle in case it works slow nut I think I am pissing money away...

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    get a bottle of hotsauce and rub it on your body, same thing. S C A M!

ulter is offline Associate Member
    It works great on estrogenic fat deposits. These are usually, in men, love handles, chest fat or abs. It will cause these areas to release fat you have stored there. But then it's up to you. You have to be doing cardio to burn off the fat it releases. That's why body builders who compete like it so much. They are familiar with proper cutting techniques and it will dispose of fat that they have always had problems with prior to using it. 15 competitors that are going to the Southern States August 3 in Florida are using it this month for their show. Once the word got out that the winners of the overall in NY and Philadelphia used it, Amateurs around the country started trying it. The results they got have them buying 2nd and 3rd bottles. So far not a single competitor didn't get the results they wanted.
    But if you frequent fast food restaurants and don't excercise properly it will take several months of Yohimburn to see the results that they get in 4-5 weeks.

while we're talkin bout this... is there ever gonna be a new formula with a local diuretic?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    seems to be starting to show results for me now I got a 2-3" reduction in my love handles now, but also running var,clen ,t3 eca and good clean diet with alot of cardio

peace

Originally posted by NightOp
    while we're talkin bout this... is there ever gonna be a new formula with a local diuretic?
    likely a sample release within the next 2 months.. sure that you will be on the list..

the r-ala and other research have been priorities..

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha

likely a sample release within the next 2 months.. sure that you will be on the list..

the r-ala and other research have been priorities..
    great to hear.. keep up the good work.

Thread Information