big N is offline Anabolic Member

seizure and the cops

just got ,a seizure letter 50 primo tabs .i pitched it .now my question is do they keep some sort of look out and extra watch on your adress what u get in the mail and stuff?or is itcool to order more .

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Most guys are going to tell you to use a new address. I got a letter at an old address and I recieved 2 packs from the same guy in the next week. io personally don't think they keep track cause myself and another buddy have gotten many items at the same addy that we had a seizure at...

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine got 12 of those letters, he had to change delivery addresses. Why he waited so long , I don't know. I'm not sure because you had one siezed that you would have to change addresses, ask for more info. Good luck bro

Kullman is offline Member
    Sometimes they supposidly "Flag" ones address. But chances are you will be fine, I would just place another order.

adaptations is offline Member
    did you order from over seas?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Try using a PO box?

hey iron so u think im straight,i sent it to mu best freinds bar /restaurant under a bogus name theres like 10 different people working there if anything were to happen wed be like this person dont live here ita buisness and etc.(like we always do so far no problems till now)so far we always get the small envelopes with the mail nonproblem but today we got teh ol letter ,im worried cause when i go to europe in aug i need o ship the groceries back.i dont want to be red flaged ,dont know if i need new addy.adaptations yes it was over seas.

also its the first one ever so far.dont know if that matters or not

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by big N
    hey iron so u think im straight,i sent it to mu best freinds bar /restaurant under a bogus name theres like 10 different people working there if anything were to happen wed be like this person dont live here ita buisness and etc.(like we always do so far no problems till now)so far we always get the small envelopes with the mail nonproblem but today we got teh ol letter ,im worried cause when i go to europe in aug i need o ship the groceries back.i dont want to be red flaged ,dont know if i need new addy.adaptations yes it was over seas.
    i think you are fine, try one more time and see if it makes it through

still growin is offline Member
    I wouldn't worry too much. They have so many problems at customs, do you think they have the time to cross reference every padded envelope against lists of peoples adress's? Unless you get a lot of gear seized, I don't think you will have a prob. I have gotten two letters at my po box, and have received probably 30-35 packages before/and after. Good Luck!

cool ,love u guys!hey and no smart ass comments!

Bell Tower is offline Junior Member
    Yeah Bro, pakages have come after letters!

Thread Information