Angry REforvit-B taste like Crap

I saw a thread on Reforvit-B and found out it taste like crap. Suggestions were empty a capsule out and shoot the capsule and swallow it . Great Idea! looks like it will work

now my question is
    if you can drink Reforvit-B, can you do the same with other AS??
    like Tren specially or test, Deca perhaps????

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Go to gnc or a health food store and buy some empty capsules

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Re: REforvit-B taste like Crap

Originally posted by Sam_the_Ripper
    I saw a thread on Reforvit-B and found out it taste like crap. Suggestions were empty a capsule out and shoot the capsule and swallow it . Great Idea! looks like it will work

now my question is
    if you can drink Reforvit-B, can you do the same with other AS??
    like Tren specially or test, Deca perhaps????

No you can't drink injectables in gel caps and have them work.
    They will be destroyed by the stomach enzymes/acid.
    For an AAS tow ork oraly it has to be 17 AA methylated addition on the molecule to protect it from the first pass theough the digestive system...
    Reforvit B is the first true oral cattle roid for injection becuase ya can't get a cow to eat the tabs...hehehehe

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    these are the following injectable AS you can drink:
    winny,and dbol

drinking anything else will just pass through you and perhaps give you the runs.

Lewd

DrJay73 is offline Associate Member
    Another thing you can try with refovit is drinking it with some grapefuit juice....You won't taste it as much that way. Be careful with the gel caps cause they will desolve after a few hours....

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    a few hours no no my friend a few minutes

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    LOL I have never done liquid DBol , but my bro did and he swears it is the nastiest chit he has ever done. I recommended as someone else did, taking it with some sort of juice, or even lemon water, he tried and it is "tolerable" he says.

grapefruit juice helps with absorption of oral drugs. I have a medline study, but it does not specifically say AS but it did for another 17aa drug.

I will post it here tomorrow.

Lewd

Can grapefruit juice influence ethinylestradiol bioavailability?
    Weber A, Jager R, Borner A, Klinger G, Vollanth R, Matthey K, Balogh A.

Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany.

The effects of grapefruit juice on the bioavailability of 17 alpha-ethinylestradiol (EE2) after a single oral administration of 50 micrograms EE2 have been investigated. The pharmacokinetics of EE2 were studied in an open, randomized, cross-over study in which 13 healthy volunteers were administered the drug with herbal tea or grapefruit juice (naringin, 887 mg/ml). In contrast to herbal tea, grapefruit juice increased the peak plasma concentration (Cmax) significantly to 137% (mean; range 64% to 214%, p = 0.0088) and increased the area under plasma concentration-time curve from 0 to 8 hours (AUC0-8) to 128% (mean; range 81% to 180%, p = 0.0186). This study shows that grapefruit juice increases the bioavailable amount of EE2. A possible explanation may be that grapefruit juice inhibits the metabolic degradation of EE2. Whether the increased bioavailability of EE2 following grapefruit juice administration is of clinical importance should be investigated in long-term studies.

Publication Types:
    Clinical trial
    Randomized controlled trial

PMID: 8631189 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

--------------------------------------------
    side note: also be aware that this is a study a 17a hormone, but not a test on AS.

also, if you are taking 40mg dbol with grapefruit, i'm unsure if you should adjust the dose lower.

also read that over time your body keeps increasing it's ability to absorb drugs over time,so after one week of Grapefruit juice with AS your body will be able to absorb more AS in week 2 than in week 1.

Increasing effectiveness with grapefruit juice may increase toxicity. Get your liver supps in order.

Read a few studies of European doctors telling patients to take grapefruit juice with oral drugs so they can lower doses and save money.

this is only for grapefruit juice not OJ, grape juice,etc...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ummmmm. Reforvit-B.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't really find it that bad. I shoot it down my throat then wash it down with juice or something.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    LOL I have never done liquid DBol, but my bro did and he swears it is the nastiest chit he has ever done. I recommended as someone else did, taking it with some sort of juice, or even lemon water, he tried and it is "tolerable" he says.
    I've drank it, and shot it! Taste like shit, and very warm feeling. NEVER SHOOT THAT SHIT!!! I shot that shit and it hurts. But after the 3rd day of shooting it I started to get bruises running down my arms... Very nasty looking. Had to wear long shirts for a month, and it's summer time!

thanks for the info guys

so you think best way is to mix it with grapefruit? as i can down more
    or just fill it in capsules when about to take them, which one is better?

Thread Information