flexshack is offline Member

dnp or cytomel (t3)?

hey guys
    wondering which is better? i have researched both but have never actually tried them. any users of either out there? i think dnp is stronger but t3 doesn't only burn fat it helps protein synthesis. does this make t3 more prefered? also i read the big dnp thread and it left some of my questions unanswered. like how much fat should a person want to lose before even considering dnp, 5lbs, 10lbs, etc... also are the sides really that bad? are there any ages at which dnp shouldn't be taken? these are just some of the questions i can think of now. i will add more as i think of them. thanks.
    flex

flexshack is offline Member

sorry

sorry
    i just realized that i should have put this thread in the supplements section. i guess a mod will move it. sorry again.

The Iron Game Guest
    No problem, dnp and t3 is ok on the anabolics board

DNP is definitely a lot more potent and will burn fat much faster than t3. Dnp can also be used on its own but t3 should only realy be used when on steroids . Although im not recommending dnp for someone who is out of shape and wants to use it as a miracle fat burner and more is not better.

Thread Information