ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

A good way to keep track of your cycle...

i print calanders off of my pc before I start my cycle and map things out before hand. It really seems to help, you know what to take on which days and you won't end up using too much or too little. It is especially useful on the more complex cycles when you are changing your drugs up or using compounds that you have to inject evd or eod. helps me keep track of when to start clomid and I also know when I changed things (if i did)...Just a little tip as it has been very useful for me...

adaptations is offline Member
    Know what, i did the same thing this cycle...
    Im finding very helpful as now i know EXACTLY when i started, when i start clomid, when i take my shots, when i stop some orals, when i start other orals....

Good post iron!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    great advice iron, I do the same thing. I hate asking did I take this or did I take that? So, if I have question, JUST TAKE IT AGAIN!! just kidding!(maybe)

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    good call bro

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    Good stuff!
    I'm doing the same exact thing, I'll know when to inject and where.

humpymuscle is offline Junior Member
    if you're on the go all the time like me, yahoo has a calendar you can check on the web from anywhere. helps a lot. it also emails you 15 minutes before you need to do something (eat, sleep, shoot, whatever).
    yahoo calendar

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i have done it the way your saying. this time i just pre loaded my syringes and inject on mon and thurs. when im out of syringes my cycle is over. i did dbol for 4 weeks. i just happened to start on the first of the month. so i stopped at the end of the month. good idea though. it surely would make it easier

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I've been using Excel to chart everything, works like a champ but the calendar and reminder idea is a good one!

DMX

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: A good way to keep track of your cycle...

Originally posted by ironfist
    i print calanders off of my pc before I start my cycle and map things out before hand. It really seems to help, you know what to take on which days and you won't end up using too much or too little. It is especially useful on the more complex cycles when you are changing your drugs up or using compounds that you have to inject evd or eod. helps me keep track of when to start clomid and I also know when I changed things (if i did)...Just a little tip as it has been very useful for me...

you may be right...........but when all youre doing is 500mg of test a week along with a few dbols, you really dont need to be genius to map that one out........

i.f.
    you know as well as me that this all i can handle at one time bro....

peace bb79

Thread Information