CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Drug test for job, need some feedback quick

i have to take a drug test for a job in 2 days, the only thing i have in my system is weed, i was wondering what i should be doing now in order to get this out, i did a cycle back in november, im not worried about that, but im worred about the weed, what should i be doing and what should i take in order to pass this, any help is greatly appreciated, you can either reply or send me a PM, either way, thank you!

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I know there are some kits that you can buy which will help you pass a drug test. I think it is something you drink. Not sure if it works or not. When was the last time you hit the pipe? I think there are also kits which you can take with you (i.e hide) which is actually someone elses piss. I think. These are things I have heard of. Do not know specifics. I am sure there are many others on this board who are well versed in the subject.

Good luck.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Drink A LOT of water. Also, go to a head shop and buy there flushing out drinks. They are usually about 40 bucks and they work. Ask the employee what he recommends and you will be good to go.

Good Luck!

BIG LARR is offline New Member
    dude water...till you almost throwup mixed with a tablespoon of vinger or two

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Just water and two multi vitamins will do the trick.

The reason it works is your urine isnt in your blatter long enough to be tainted by the weed residue.

I used terminador(sp?) gold and although it tastes horrible it covered me up completely.

make sure not to take any creatine before you go, it is now a flag that you are trying to cover up drugs, my wife had to redo her test simply because there was too much creatine in her system.

Since then i have completely kicked cause i didnt like how it effected my fat loss/gains.

Good luck on the piss test.

what about naiocin and golden seal, and are those the drinks where you drink them like a hour ahead of time and they kick in? i only have 2 days and ive been pushing water and taking golden seal.

i also have a friend that said he will piss in a condom for me, should i do that, especially if they dont watch me, and how long will the piss last?

tryingtogain is offline Member
    my friend said water purification pills work but if u do that take your vitiins alot man. but for the most part DRINK WATER ALL THE TIME OR HIDE SOMEONE ELSES PEE.

GL MAN!

Bell Tower is offline Junior Member
    Bro, They will catch your ass if you do the condom thing! They are not stupid.

The only way to pass if you don't want to experiment with drinks is:

Fill a calostomy bag with clean urine and attach to a catheter.
    Insert catheter into penis.
    squeeze calostomy bag, so all urine is pushed into your bladder.
    There you go, you'll pass!

I know that sh!t is nasty but people do it.

No, really. I've heard people pass the test with the drinks you can get at GNC.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would let somebody piss for me. Thats the safest way to go.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I used Niacin and it worked well. Burned like a bitch but I smoked the day of my piss test and passed. Drink a butt load of water as well

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, this is real:

A couple of years ago there was a television news report about a guy who died because he drank too much water, trying to "clean" his system for a drug test. He drank a ridiculous amount of water during 7 days. His autopsy revealed water on the brain and several other areas where water casued fatal complications.

Reports from friends said that he was instructed to drink water till he felt like he was about to throw-up. Becareful how much water you drink.

As far as using someone elses piss--you have to keep it at the right temperature. Testing centers check the urine temperature in order to avoid people bringing in other peoples day-old urine.

Hope you are able to pass. I just wanted to make sure that you don't over-drink the water.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, the condom trick works if they don't watch you. You can also put it in a visine botttle ,just make sure the condom or the bottle are tight under your sack to control the temp. This is the safest way, with someone elses clean urine. You can buy those drinks at an herb shop or head shop. They also work I have used them in the past. I believe they were called THE STUFF. If you need any more help feel free to pm me. I've passed plenty test when I was dirty.

when should i take the naicin, how many mg's and how close to the test should i start taking them, i have 100mg tabs, i just want to know when to take it at the right time.

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, don't even worry about it. I smoked a joint a few months back and got called on a randum 2 days later! I had to piss in a cup the day they notified me! The day u need to piss in the cup, drink plenty of water, I drank about 2 liters of water 2 hours before the test and took a multi to color the urine. Before I even got to the hosp I had to piss like a race horse! Don't sweat it, the water doesnt have enough time to pick up any of the THC in your body. Do as I say, and you'll be fine! I even bought one of those kits @ GNC for like 45.00, but I never used it!
    Last edited by HitMan69; 07-16-2002 at 07:15 PM.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Wrong,wrong wrong!!!!Water does not "flush" the thc out of your system the best it could do is dilute it so the test comes back inconclusive then you will have to take another test.Buy golden seal that will wipe it out!!!

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member

I think that is!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by HitMan69 The day u need to piss in the cup, drink plenty of water, I drank about 2 liters of water 2 hours before the test and took a multi to color the urine. Before I even got to the hosp I had to piss like a race horse! Don't sweat it, the water doesnt have enough time to pick up any of the THC in your body.

Thread Information