Thread: exp date

rsg
    rsg is offline New Member

exp date

anabol tabs (methandienone 5 mg) british dispensary/thailand with mfg date of 10-02-99...any idea of the exp date??? - too old???

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    should be ok, ive used a few expired products, worked fine, didn't notice any difference

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    You should be fine exspecially because its tabs not juice!!!Tabs usually keep there potency even a year after exp.date

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd imagine they are good for at least 4 years after they were made...

rsg
    thanks all, i was worried they had lost potency. going into 2nd week at 100 mg per day while waiting for other supplies. i am not seeing gains or water retention. it was kind of the manufacturer to print the mfg date on the bottle, but i thought all meds had an exp printed on the bottle as well. i hate to add in the test and deca without knowing if these are bogus... they are very solid and taste bitter.

rsg
    I thought they should have an exp date. I had planned to only use 50mg of the dbol per day along with 500mg primotest & 400mg deca per week – all for 10 wks, except 2 wks off the dbol in wks 5 & 6… but my buddy was out of supplies. So I picked up 600 pinks from an acquaintance to use with some left over primobolan and anavar until I find the other gear I need. When I felt no results I doubled up (to 100mg per day) to see if they were bogus. It does not look good, two weeks at that dose with no gains or bloat. I may order elsewhere today. Is C*****’s site OK again?

Thread Information