Swede22 is offline New Member

Can your body get used to sust? Please help

I would be very greatful if someone could help me with this question.

I have done 4 cycles in a year. First cycle deca /dianabol . 2:nd cycle sustanon /winestrol. third sustanon/dianabol and fourth winestrol/primo.

In my second cycle i did 500 mg a week of sustanon (Nile sustanon250)and 50 mg winestrol three times a week. Both for 8 weeks. My gains where very good, 17 pounds of quality muscles, no water gains at all (even though i got an abcess in my right leg 4 weeks in the cycle, and lie in hospital for 2 weeks and couldnt train or eat). My next cycle was 3½ month later with sustanon (Nile sustanon250) 750 mg/week and 40mg of dianabol a day/for 8 weeks. This time i hardly gained anything, just the strenght that went up the roof, but im sure that was the dianabol!!

Why is that? Can your body get used to sustanon even if you rest as long as 3½ month? Or do you think my nile sust this time was fake?
    A friend of mine also did the same sust, he had never done test before and he didnt gained much at all, just a couple of pounds.

My stats: 5"4 165-170 punds with BF 10-12%
    22 years old.

alevok Guest
    yes your body can get used to any AS, unless you leave a considerable gap between cycles that contain same sort of roids.

and therefore you should change steroids in every cycle?
    Im currently resting from the roids now and planing to hit a bulkcycle in december. Is 6 month rest enough and should i choose another test this time, perhaps enanthate or cypionate ?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    not just change, bridging is a good idea as well

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    yes your body will get to used sus. mine did. the first 4 weeks it would leave a nice knot on my delt. the reamaining 6 weeks it was almost painless. good luck. i ran my redi ject's under warm water for a minute or so and it helped. also i would leave the sink filled with warm water and just put the amp or redi ject in the water. good luck

Thanks for your answers!

alevok Guest
    yes 6 months interval is good enough.
    Best Luck bro

Thread Information