Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member

Anything new for TEST FLU ?

Has anyone come up with a way to better deal with this somewhat common side? Always just "ride it out" but ****! 2 or 3 weeks you feel sick, tired, unmotivated, night sweats, no appetite. Did I say **** yet?
    3 injections of 250mg Test E and I've got it. Feels just like flu symtoms.
    It's caused by increase in hormones, I think, so ....
    Any new remedies???

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Yeah bro,Ride it out...it should subside...some guys take ibuprofen or aspirin but you should be fine.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem, I am on my fourth week of Test E 500mg/wk and 500mg/wk of EQ..After every injection I feel like I have the flu for at least the next 48hrs, Is that normal? This is my third cycle to run and
    I have never experienced anything like this...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Thats very normal bro,especially for guys that take EQ...you should get used to it.

beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    My ass hurts..normal, yeah that's normal alright....NOT!!! It's called you are getting too much accumulation in your system. When I started out with sust and eq everyone said take it eod or 2x week...well i did and got flu every week on same day. i went back to 1/wk and no probs ever! Be smart...lower the dose. I don't know how often to take Test E, but with sust 1 time per weeks does a great job and no flu!

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    My ass hurts..normal, yeah that's normal alright....NOT!!! It's called you are getting too much accumulation in your system. When I started out with sust and eq everyone said take it eod or 2x week...well i did and got flu every week on same day. i went back to 1/wk and no probs ever! Be smart...lower the dose. I don't know how often to take Test E, but with sust 1 time per weeks does a great job and no flu!
    This isn't the solution and you dont wanna run sust only once weekly.

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member

Thanks for reply......3 weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum28
    I'm sorry your ass hurts. Have you tried K Y jelly?

Thread Information