sony123 is offline New Member

Unhappy Help with Minocycline + Winstrol V

Is it a good idea to take winstrol V with Minocycline? or is it bad mix? I had a shit load of acne from sus, i've been off it about 8 weeks now and my back and shoulders never cleared up, so i went to my doctor and he put on this Mincocycline 200mg/day. Once my acne clears up, do u guys recommend i try suston (lighter dosage) again or try another tests??

Thanks in advance!

viper is offline Member
    another type of test will not be any different....you got the acne from increased test levels (hormone changes)....
    try taking the antibiotic before and during your next cycle...or get some accutane....
    do a search on acne on the board there are several other methods listed that will help...
    when i start getting increased acne from my cycles, i increse my water, shower with a bacteriostatic soap more often and increase my arimidex dose to 0.5mg...works for me......do the search..

viper is offline Member
    if you do a search on tetracycline, you will see where it has been posted that antibiotics will not effect your cycle to a great extent and are fine together.....i posted a long post a while back explaining it and several others have given great advise as well.....hope this helped...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    keep well hydrated that and winny will dry u up .

Thread Information