Thread: cycle question

crow169 is offline New Member

cycle question

I have jsut started my cycle of 250mg of sustanon and 300mg of deca per week. How soon should I see results. I have heard some people say it takes a few weeks. I also take sus on mondays and deca on thursdays. Is that how I should be doing it?

Hey bro, sust should be taken a minimum of twice a wk because of the short acting prop ester. Three times would be ideal. But twice should suffice for a newbie. IMO I would increase your dose of sust to a minimun of 400mg/wk. 500 is the norm though. Deca will shut you down and its advisable to cycle more then your deca dose to prevent sexual disfunction. Results vary from user to user but the longer estered tests and deca should take effect in wk 3 or 4.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    mix your deca and sus together, just 1/2 dosages 2x/week. Still be shooting same volume on same days, just 1/2 it. I would up the sus to 500...or at least more than the deca. Do a search on deca dick and you'll find other peoples experience with this.

What is your stats, goals, experience, etc.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No one can tell you your results, they will be determind ed by your diet, training and recovery.

JohnnyB

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    mix deca and sus together to inject 2x per wk. 500mg sus is a better dose for growth. expect results to take off in wks 3-5. everyone is different. eat good train hard and rest. same shit you'll hear from most of the guys, but it's true

Thread Information