RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Case Studies Needed ASAP!

I'll get down too it, I've written short stories for children on living a healthy life, I've written many articles for my universities Kinesiology newsletter and just recently, I've been semi-approved by a major publishing company when I brought up an idea of writing a deep down and controversial book on Anabolic Steroids . Thanks to AR and a few other medical journals, chemist references and pharmacuetical insiders, I have the core done, but I lack case studies. I have 2 weeks to come up with 20 case studies. I'll post up the questionnaire *in word format* either as an attachment or a link to a website where you can fill in the blanks. It's self-explanatory and I'll be basing who's I choose on crediblity and logic. I'll post more info as soon as I can, thanks for the help.

*mods, I'd appreciate you're input especially*

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Ps. When I say core, I mean the "outline", nothing in depth yet. There's a shitload of people helping with info, but case studies are too hard to find in person. Besides a few amatuers and dealers, I'm short of random case studies. And you will get credited for your input either by your real name or nick, whichever you feel comfortable with.

I'll post up excerpts from what has been written weekly, If I'm approved.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Mr Huge did this at the fitness board.. You should try to contact him.. he also owns mesomorph.net

Thread Information