Thread: 1st injection

wheels is offline New Member

1st injection

I did my first this afternoon everything went fine, but as the day went by my glute got tighter and tighter it's not painful or anything just uncomfortable and a little tender when i sit, I massaged it and iced it but that didn't seem to help is this normal and howlong should i expect this for? thanx for the help!

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    the first shot of everyone of my cycle's hurt. your body is not used to the alcohol in it. What gear are you using, hopefully it is not T400, hehe.

I suggest you use only one site per week. so if you have to do 2shots you got the glutes, 4 shots hit glutes and quads, 6 shots glutes/quads/calves. those are the easiest shots in my opinion.

I do the glute shot laying on the side opposite from which I am shooting. helps avoid cramping.

Lewd

gegs85 is offline New Member
    Hi wheels, What are you shooting, how much and what size needle are you using?
    I'm on my first cycle, 4th week of Deca /Test Enanthate and I mixed the 2 in the same needle (22g 1.5 inch). I'm taking 300 mgs of each per week, spliting it up for 2 shots (Sunday/wed). I did my first shot in glute and didn't feel a thing when I did it. I did the shot right before bed time, but when I woke up the next morning man did it hurt. It hurt for almost 3 days and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Anyways, I now do my shots earlier in the day so I can workout or walk around. I'm not sure if the body gets use to it or not but now the shots don't hurt at all. It's still not the easiest to shot myself especially the trying to aspirate .
    You might want to take a hot shower after your shot, which should help.
    By the way I'm up about 12 lbs in under 4 weeks, I feel good but strength is not up as much as I would like.

wheels is offline New Member
    23 gauge 1.5 inch and I'm doing 500mg of enanthate

flexasist is offline Junior Member
    i did my first ever1 yesterday. this is my post i got pleanty of feed back from all the bros, so i hope it can help you also.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=27258

Thread Information