Thread: Question

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Question

Does anyone know if the Ttokkyo version of Parabolan is authentic or not. Its listed as "Trembol 75
    75 mg/ml 20 ml vial". I've read that parabolan is almost impossible to find now. It would be nice if it is real for my next cycle. thanks for your replies.

Peace

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    It is "authentic" or legit, but the shit gets rather pricy. I'd just go with a kit if I were you, so much cheaper and so much more.

Thanks for the info. After reading about parabolan it looks like the perfect AS when stacked with winny for an 8 week cycle.

Later

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    TT labs is just trenbelone acetate, very fucking expensive tren acetate, it is the same thing you can make in your kitchen for 1/10th the price. It is not parabolin

holy shit, thanks...I will stay away from it...Looking at primo and winny then for my second cycle. Want something other than the Deca /sus cycle I just finished....Too much bloat and fat gain for me....starting my ECA/clen regiment now with clomid in one more week.

Peace

prop eq and winny is nice add some tren and you will be on the same thing I am doing in a few weeks. No water bloat at all.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Really? K_S my friends swear by this shit saying how gnarly it is..

My buddy is a stripper and he uses it to stay rock hard. All my friends say it is fucking awesome? What the dilly?

_SOLID

Iwan2bsolid2......do you mean the Ttokkyo version of Parabolan or the real thing???the prop eq, winny, and tren cycle looks interesting...I'll start pricing that one out and see how it looks....
    kizer_soce how does your cycle break down(amount,frequency, duration)???

Thanks,

Peace

Looking at the website that I will be shopping from I can see the little mexican misspelled the word Trenbol with Trembol..so its tren ...had trouble finding Trembol...ttokkyo labs has it correct on their website as TRENBOL 75, Trenbolone acetate 75mg/20ml vial. They dont claim it to be Parabolan either. But my source does.. oh well it looks like I would be ordering the same thing anyway. Kinda expensive but worth a try. Thanks for the help..

yeah, im talking bout the TTokkoyo version, you cant find real Para anymore.

I heard meany miny, meany miny many- good things about this shiznit.

get some and let us know how it works 4 you, you be carved outta granite!

_SOLID

Iwan2bsolid2

Thanks Bro, I'll do it then. Little expensive but, my philosophy is you only live once, so its worth it. In the name of fitness, ofcoarse. Its also the same thing kizer_soce was refering to. I'll let you know...

Peace

The Iron Game Guest
    Iwant2bSolid,

Compare test prop with test enanthate and fina (trenbolone acetate) and parabolan (trenbolone.....im not looking it up).

They are essentially the same thing, why does every prefer test prop over enanthate (those who have used prop will know what I mean) but speak so highly of parabolan. It is nothing special and you can make your own trenbolone acetate for cheap as hell.

If side effects become to harsh you can stop the tren acetate and it will be out of your system faster. I thought the goal was to inject more frequently for less sides and better more efficient and consistant gains.

Dont get fooled by sources selling parabolan. Save yourself some time, money and in 9 cases out of 10 buying fake parabolan.

---------

Fina is the shitz nitz for getting hard and strength is amazing, it is also a very harsh, probably one of the most out of all steroids . Used properly and you will be very pleased.

KW- I'd listen to IG, I don't know about the shit, never used it

I'm just going off of what my buddies say about it.

_SOLID

Damn sorry it took so long for me to get back on this.

Okay yes trenbelone is the active ingredient in parabolan . It is the strongest AAS there is. It is reportedly 3x more active than testosterone . Yes it will make you VERY strong. It can be used for both bulking and cutting depending on what you stack it with.

As for toxicity a lot of people have the misconception that fina IS parabolan. They are only partially correct. Para is toxic but it has a different ester and reacts differently in the body. When converted finaplix is WAY more easily tolerated by the body, I will be taking 120mg a day for 5 weeks and I will keep you guys posted.

BTW my cycle is in the cycle and resluts forum under guinea pig short cycles if you care to check it out.

Re: Really? K_S my friends swear by this shit saying how gnarly it is..

Maybe i wasn't clear bro. Tren is the shit, just don't pay for tt labs tren b/c it is the same shit you can make in your kitchen. for 1/10th the price. the pellets are legal, fina is a staple for me i will use it in just about every upcoming cycle.

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    My buddy is a stripper and he uses it to stay rock hard. All my friends say it is fucking awesome? What the dilly?

_SOLID

Thread Information