tanguy is offline Associate Member

test helping with winny joint pain?

will test ease the joint pain from winny? i know i have read that it will. i forget where i read it, but i know i did. whether it being in a mag on on a board, im sure i read it. anyways i know deca will, but test? is this a true statement? thanx and all input is welcomed.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    test will also cause that too will cause some water retention,also take a lot of glucosamine joint complex it really helps

so will test help or cause joint pain like winny? as i posted i read that test will ease the joint pain caused by winny. bump

Lush is offline Associate Member
    I get joint pain and I'm on test without winny. The glucosamine sulfate helped me considerably.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    lush u get pain when ontest cause your joints arent use to the excess strength and weight increase,winny dry them out u get stiff no matter what ,test will help but glucoamine will alot also

cool so i am not crazy. i know i read somewhere that test will help with joint pain caused by winny. i just dont remember where i read this. anyways bump for more responses on this subject

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    It will help some but not much. I've heard of people running between 100-200mg's of Deca (keeping it low) just for joint pain also.

Douceberg is offline New Member
    I just came off of a winny cycle. The joint pain was so unbearable about midway through that I began stacking it with Deca . This helped a little but I was disgusted with the amount of water retention that I had so I stopped everything. Also, the bitch tits kinda sucked too. I am a pro athlete and I have been off everything for about 3 weeks now and my joint pain is still unbearable. I am taking 1-3 vicodin in order to compete. Good luck.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Try Glucosamine and Chondriotin. They helped with my knee problems from heavy squats.

Thread Information