ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

have any of you guys used femara aka letrozole?

I am thinking of using this along with liquidex so that I don't bloat on my next cycle. I've heard that it is considerably better than the liquidex and would like to know what you guys think of it...

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I remember one of our regulars going crazy over it...i did a search but could not find that specific thread..i remember them saying it worked miracles..that it even got rid of some fatty tissue he already had around his nipples before gyno...

skii96 is offline Member
    i'm on it now and liking it. am using 2.5mg for 1g of test. no miracles but a very good anti-e.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    I too would like some of you who have use letrozol to share their experience on it?????

I have a good friend who is using it, he is gyno prone, and he takes 1.25mg (half tab) EOD and his bloat and gyno haven't been seen. I believe he is on 600mg of test a week, 100mg A-bombs ED. He too said that he lost some fatty tissue that was already present behind the nips.
    Most people also say that if you aren't dosing heavy cycles (i.e. 1g + every week of test) that femara is a little too strong for our needs as BB. Hope this helps & i can get more info on it too

landshark is offline Associate Member
    What do youmean by a little too strong? As far as what?
    This is a pretty interesting drug and I think I will use it in place of Ldex next time around...

IF- You're going to use both at the same time during your cycle?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by landshark
    What do youmean by a little too strong? As far as what?
    This is a pretty interesting drug and I think I will use it in place of Ldex next time around...

IF- You're going to use both at the same time during your cycle?
    Yeah, i heard of guys using both...there is a certain limit to how much estrogen your body can block regardless of the doses you are taking but no one knows what it is. I am going to use 2.5mg letrozole and .5mg liquidex everyday. I've got about 100mg of the liquidex left and I want to try the letrozole. It'll be a heavy cucle, so I'll know whether it's working or not...

Thread Information