Hephens is offline Member

Do i need to take anti E after cycle?

I plan on takeing a anti E all through my cycles and 2 weeks after i finish aswell for example currently on.

weeks 1-10 500mg/sust
    weeks 1-12 anti E has been taken i believe it is equal to 10mg of nolva i am takeing stuff called chrysin

since i am takeing it through my cycle and 2 weeks after my cycle, do i need to take it in pct?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    An anti estrogen doesn't need to be taken through out the entire cycle, it should be used if you see some gyno symptoms during the cycle, although you can take it in smaller doses if you wish. And yes, it should be used in you're PCT.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    u need to use the search tab... HAHA!! I NEVER SAY THAT!!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    I plan on takeing a anti E all through my cycles and 2 weeks after i finish aswell for example currently on.

weeks 1-10 500mg/sust
    weeks 1-12 anti E has been taken i believe it is equal to 10mg of nolva i am takeing stuff called chrysin
    since i am takeing it through my cycle and 2 weeks after my cycle, do i need to take it in pct?
    I don't understand this statement above...Are you taking Nolva or Chrysin...You think?...You should know bud.

What are you doing for PCT?

MightyMouse is offline New Member
    I've always used Clomid and Nolv for PCT and they have always worked well. Go the PCT Section of the forum- you should be able to find all the info you need there about what and how much to use.

Yes i am using chrysin. Since i dont have any clomid for my pct i am going to leave pct out for my first cycle and let it recover itself i no its not good to. I already have natural gyno from teen hood and i feel most is a build up of fat anyways thats why i am takeing a anti e all through but i hope its not nessacary to take after aswell.

As i said before i will be takeing it all through and 2week after cycle has finished.

KNOWNasJOE is offline Junior Member
    agreed, go to the PCT section. You need a PCT regardless if you run anti e throughout

But wont my natural test return to normal anwyays i was told not for my first cycle but after that u should and need to. Cause wouldnt it make sense if you add something into your body the first time your body will react quiker to come back to normal state then if you had done a few?

But wont my natural test return to normal anwyays i was told not for my first cycle but after that u should and need to. Cause wouldnt it make sense if you add something into your body the first time your body will react quiker to come back to normal state then if you had done a few?
    NO. DO PCT.

Ok please tell me, what happens if i dont do PCT and its my first cycle. My mate did a cycle and didnt do PCT for his first cycle i dont have any pct and wont have any until 2nd cycle.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch..sounds like your stuck between a rock and a hard spot...you really should have planned your cycle accordingly, which would mean that you should have had your PCT planned and all the proper ancillaries before you even began the cycle.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Well what can go wrong i herd they will return to normal but it will take like a month or so? i am only doing 500mg of sust its not deca or anything. I do understand but if it was possible for my mate not to do a pct after his cycle and keep a good 60% of gains from dbol then it could be.

Well what can go wrong i herd they will return to normal but it will take like a month or so? i am only doing 500mg of sust its not deca or anything. I do understand but if it was possible for my mate not to do a pct after his cycle and keep a good 60% of gains from dbol then it could be.
    You're not gaurenteed to return to normal....It's not even about losing your gains. It's about the possible damage you can do to your body. "You were told" wrong.

Stop arguing and go click on the word Nolva or Clomid...This takes you somewhere that might be able to help you out.

How old are you?

ok yea, i'm 18 brother.

please tell me about why you wanted to no my age does it make a difference of it comeing back to normal i would believe at my age it would come back faster but btw i orderd some clomid today for my second cycle and i will use on this cycle so i will need to order more money gee costing heaps lol.

MrMe is offline Member
    At your age your not finished growing and throwing your system for a loop using aas can halt you from growing and do other things. What are your stats?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 years old and doing aas without PCT you are severely increasing the risk of screwing you're body up. You aren't done growing physically and neither is you're endocrine system. You're mate doesn't know what hes talking about and is giving you horrible advice. Wait a few more years until you think about going on a cycle.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    please tell me about why you wanted to no my age does it make a difference of it comeing back to normal i would believe at my age it would come back faster but btw i orderd some clomid today for my second cycle and i will use on this cycle so i will need to order more money gee costing heaps lol.

Im not trying to be rude but the fact that your 18 is probably the reason your half assing it. Getting the cycle and pct gear should be done before the cycle ever starts.

Not to mention the fact that 18 yr olds shouldnt juice. (if you want info on that hit the search button)

Good luck

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Get some Arimidex or better, Aromasin from the sponsor or your source and run it with Nolva for PCT.

wk 1-4 Aromasin 12.5-20mg/ED
    wk 1-2 Nolva 40mg/ED
    wk 2-3 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 3-5 Nolva 10mg/ED

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    ^^^^^^AGREE,whats up roid bro???

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    ^^^^^^AGREE,whats up roid bro???

Getting ready the weekend

Been a while max, good to see ya

Nar i made a decision to start doing roids till i will be happy with my gains . I no the fact at my age i havent finished growing but if i am the tallest in my family and i felt i have finished most of my growth spurts i am happy with that i'm not waiting another couple of years to start juice god knows were i would be then, but thx for all your advice i no more about juice then my mate i would never take any of his advice except asking yous here.

cheers for your support.

Oh yea i have grown a little taller lol while on this cycle 5'9 to 5'10

Thread Information