violator1 is offline Associate Member

dont know if this is the right forum...

hey guys, i hope this is the right place to ask this...hope its not dumb.
    i'm finishing up pct for a halodrol cycle and was wondering if i can go straight into front loading a superdrol cycle with like 6oxo or a similar anti-E for 3 weeks. is this ok? and maybe you experienced fellas can recommend a god cycle?? thanks and peace out bros.....

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would hold off a few weeks.

you know if the knock off SD's are the same as the true SD? more specifically, the webber oxodrol from discount???

is the webber oxodrol better than the true superdrol??? trying to put together a kick a$$ cycle of one of the two. i have em both. seeking advise on stacking it with any other supps that will give a better punch. please help...and should i kick start test with like paravol or a similar product?

NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member
    Why are you sticking to orals? Instant gratification maybe, but long standing results - no. Not to mention the orals are harder on your liver.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Slightly off topic but did you have any gains from hdrol? I didn't gain shit. And yes I would hold off a few weeks.

my gains were pretty fair considering i dropped carbs in a futile effort to cut a little.gained a total of 10 lbs while leaning out a bit. i probably could of done better though if i would've up'd the dose the 3rd week and made it a a 3 week cycle instead of 4. kinda like superdrol where the gains drop after the 3rd week. i guess it was worth it. i'm really wanting to go true gear come january. just waiting to see if a budd comes through or not. thats pretty much the limiting factor. sticking to orals is not completely by choice. Wife says to go full gear if i can sort through the scams and not get burned. But if i can't find theh real deal, i've got one bottle of superdrol and one bottle of oxodrol which is a knock off with some herbs that are supposed to make it more potent. Havent heard much about that one though. So fellas, if you can help me out, with advice or direction-OohRah!!!!!!

help!??!

what pct should i use with superdrol? i think i remember someone saying nolva is not good to use after superdrol. anyone familiar with this?

Thread Information