xaviercory is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb EQ and DECA debate

whats up with the deca and eq debate on that it acts the same but youll get less water weight from the eq.some even say to stack it while others say that its a waste.I cant seem to get a 100% answer on this topic.I currently have both EQ and DECA and i wanted to do a cycle of the EQ with test pop but ny source ran out of the EQ and all he had let was the Deca so i just picked it up because getting gear is really hard for me.I've read alot on both of them and thats why i wanted to do the EQ and not even touch the Deca but on some threads they say the act almost the same so i figured on running the deca with the Eq so that i can have my 600mg it requires for a decent eq cycle.I have the pct and the letro along with clen .I did a cycle of sus with no knowledge at 250mgs a week for 14 weeks with no pct and blew up to 236lbs. I had chipmunk cheeks and i didnt like the fat gain on it. I shrunk down to 200lbs with cardio and a srtict diet and now i want to start a better cycle. Now i dont want to get flamed i just want some respectable feed back ok guys and since my body got so big of the low dose of sus 250 at 1cc a week do i need a high dose of EQ,Deca and test

stats are

6 feet
    200lbs
    bf%i think about 18 but im trying to get to about 12 before i start poking

and im 26 and been lifting since i was 13 but training tuff for 3 years now

Tommy Boy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviercory
    whats up with the deca and eq debate on that it acts the same but youll get less water weight from the eq.some even say to stack it while others say that its a waste.I cant seem to get a 100% answer on this topic.I currently have both EQ and DECA and i wanted to do a cycle of the EQ with test pop but ny source ran out of the EQ and all he had let was the Deca so i just picked it up because getting gear is really hard for me.I've read alot on both of them and thats why i wanted to do the EQ and not even touch the Deca but on some threads they say the act almost the same so i figured on running the deca with the Eq so that i can have my 600mg it requires for a decent eq cycle.I have the pct and the letro along with clen .I did a cycle of sus with no knowledge at 250mgs a week for 14 weeks with no pct and blew up to 236lbs. I had chipmunk cheeks and i didnt like the fat gain on it. I shrunk down to 200lbs with cardio and a srtict diet and now i want to start a better cycle. Now i dont want to get flamed i just want some respectable feed back ok guys and since my body got so big of the low dose of sus 250 at 1cc a week do i need a high dose of EQ,Deca and test

stats are

6 feet
    200lbs
    bf%i think about 18 but im trying to get to about 12 before i start poking

and im 26 and been lifting since i was 13 but training tuff for 3 years now

?????? Wait until you're done doin' the blow... then ask the question again in a format that is comprehensible. Also...(Spell Check).... Sniff !!!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    search man this topic OLDDDDDDDDDDD

Thread Information