Thread: Winny 20ml/50mg

juttsin is offline Junior Member

Winny 20ml/50mg

i just got some winny in. is it supposed to have white powder in it. the powder sits at the bottom and the liquid on top. when i shake it, it mixes together. do i have to shake it every time i use it. thanks

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That's the way injectable winny is.... It is just suspended in water... Just shake it every time you use it and inject it as soon as you finish filling your syringe.... Or just drink the stuff and save sticking yourself for the oil based injectables...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just out of curiousity what brand of winny do you have. There are usually particles in winny and yes you should probably shake it every time. I have rarely seen it to look like a powder on the bottom.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    That's the way injectable winny is.... It is just suspended in water... Just shake it every time you use it and inject it as soon as you finish filling your syringe.... Or just drink the stuff and save sticking yourself for the oil based injectables...
    Buff is right on. It is perfectly normal to have some white stuff settling in your winny, hell that way you know it is the real deal.. Do as buff says just give it a good shake before using..

still growin is offline Member
    yeah, if it doesn't seperate, it is fake. Give 'er a shake, then stick or lick!

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys. the winny is from supra labs. ive never heard of them, people tell me they are legit. i came in a 20ml vial.

i also have some prop from them.

you guys ever here of supra labs.

Thread Information