T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member

waste of gear or enough??

hey all, i have been reading here for a while and have seen some great advice from all you bros out there. this will be my first time using steriods and i have been working on a cycle and i want to know what you think.
    200mg deca once a week 8 weeks
    sustanon250 twice weekly 500mg 8 weeks
    dbol 20 mg daily broken into 6hour intervals
    then maybe cutting with winstrol tabs
    finishing with a clomid treatment

i guess my questions would be. is 200 mg of deca a week enough. i am 6 3 and 160lbs and am looking for 15 pounds sustainable mass. i have never used anything like this before and have read that dosages must increase to keep the same effects as the first time. so should i not start this low? should i do a stairstep with the deca or will this give me what i am looking for?

popa is offline Senior Member
    thats not a low dosage for a first timer I wouldn't up the it any more then that, In my opinion I would drop the deca and save it for the cutting cycle but see what everyone else thinks

pump man is offline Junior Member
    u need to up your.deca &d-bol. and go for 10wk. on juice and 6 wk's on tab's.

jamotech is offline Member
    im 4 weeks into identical cycle, im also running proviron 25mg a day and clomid at the end. DONT up your dosage at all, at the rate im at now im sure Ill keep 15lbs muscle. At 6'3" 160lbs you probably dont even need as to gain a quick 15lbs, JMO.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Did you come up with that cycle or did someone help you? For 15pds I would probally do a test/eq cycle. Test 500mgs a week and eq 400 a week.

Thread Information