flywytegye is offline Junior Member

Exclamation wut tha #*&!??? eq almost killed me!!

I just finished my 1st cycle of eq 300mg/wk/6wks. after my 1st inj. I got a mild cold that stayed w/ me the entire time I was on the cycle. I fin. my cycle early last wk and sat it hit me. I layed down in bed that afternoon and could not get up or eat till today when I drug my a$$ to the doc. the last couple of days I was running 104 fever, bad throat couldn't even get saliva down and every-other sympton known. I had strep throat and inf. in my chest. I've had these sicknesses b-4 and never felt that bad. I could still go to work and everything but this time I felt like I got ran over by an f-350. WAS THIS CAUSED BY THE EQ???
    I had a bad-a$$ diet w/ cranb jc, orange jc, and drank more water than ever. what's the deal, and how can this be prevented next time??

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    It could have been the quality of the eq...what type was it. But also, did you clean the inection site before injeciton? Cause that can cause infection which could very well lead to the other problems that you listed. I had a friend who didn't clean his injection site and then went tanning. Well all the bacteria and sweat got into the site and caused a huge infection. He as well had to go to the hospital and had 100+ cc's of puss removed from his ass.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah curious to hear what brand? ick...100ccs too, dear lord

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    I also suggest you take more time with sterile procedures
    1)use a fresh alcohol pad to wipe the vial before inserting a clean needle to draw
    2)wipe the vial after drawing AS with a clean alcohol pad
    3)wipe the injection site with 90% alcohol
    4)inject
    5)press a cotton swab with 90% alcohol onto the injection site when done.

injecting after a shower helps also.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think these guys are right it had to be an infection of some sort. Was it some bath tub brew eq? I am curious as to the brand as well.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    the eq I was using was the ultragan100. But I think you guys figured out my problem. I never cleaned the injection site. I just always pulled my pants down, stuck the needle in, put a piece of toilet paper on it then went on about my business. I sure hope that was my problem.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by flywytegye
    the eq I was using was the ultragan100. But I think you guys figured out my problem. I never cleaned the injection site. I just always pulled my pants down, stuck the needle in, put a piece of toilet paper on it then went on about my business. I sure hope that was my problem.
    Well... live and learn.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    is called by experts STEROID FEVER,
    i had the same shit bro...

Thread Information