footballgod is offline New Member

drug tested by ncaa first day of camp, HELP

rumor slip that our school is being drug tested, i took 20 shots of tren . i read on AR that its only detected 4-5 weeks, but on every other web page its 4-5 months. i need to know if i need to fine a way to pass it or if im in the clear. thanks men

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Be safe and find a way to pass it. Better to be safe than sorry and not play for the season. Also, eveyone is different, therefore, it may stay in your system 3 weeks or a few months.

I will send you some powder piss and you can tape it to your inner thigh. Then put it in the cup and add toliet water...BAM!!! Passed the piss test.

GOOD LUCK

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    hi there are several different solutions to passing a drug test. first of all u need to find a place that sells detox stuff. the first thing u can buy is a drink u drink it for 2 days and follow the diet it gives u and u are clean forever. this cost about 80 dollars. but i dont know the name of it. secondally there is a thing called the urinator. this is a little strap on device with powder piss u mix before u take the test. whats good about this is it keeps the piss at body temp so u pass the ph balance test. the urinator cost about 90 dollars so i would go with this. whatever u do i wish u luck.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    They wont test everyone, but you better be safe then sorry. Only 6 guys got tested on are team in the spring.

Thread Information