JPNUTZ is offline Junior Member

Best Test to stack with Deca?

i wanna run deca fro 10 weeks but i dont know what would be the better test to run. A long ester or short ester. thanks

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    well it depends, do you care abotu shooting more frequently? if not, shorter esters are going to get you results faster.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Both. Sust ftw!

Seriously though, it does depend on your goals, training experience, and how comfortable you are with frequent injects.

Prop is my fav, but the ed injects can be a pain in the butt (punn intended. )

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    If you are only going to cycle for 10wks then use npp with test prop. npp is the shorter nandro ester.

if you use nandro deca then i would run it for a min of 12-13wks and run test enth or cyp 1wk past that.

can u run a short ester test for the same number of weeks as u would run a long ester test 12-14 weeks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    low dose of test and DHT deriv

igorotsp is offline New Member
    Test E is a long ester and is pretty good. Shot only twice a wk. Test Prop is a short ester and shot everyday. You decide if you like getting shots everyday.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Im running sust,deca and drol. Should be a killer combo!

A50# is offline New Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JPNUTZ
    i wanna run deca fro 10 weeks but i dont know what would be the better test to run. A long ester or short ester. thanks

I would go with Test Enanthate or Cypionate .

foozlernuttz is offline Junior Member
    i take decabol and test c once a week(every 7 days). u don't have to inject as much they say. i think you still have to inject every 5 days though. this is my fifth day running deca and testc with a little bit of dbols and i feel like its settling down a bit or i'm not taking enough.(200 deca 250 testc)....feels great for the first 3 days though...i've gain 7lbs in a week, most of it could be water?. is this ur first cycle?.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'de pick prop and deca , my best strength gains to date, but I usually run cyp/deca cause Im not always up for the ed shots and because of my love of nice dose of test for a good 3-4 months.

foozlernuttz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I'de pick prop and deca, my best strength gains to date, but I usually run cyp/deca cause Im not always up for the ed shots and because of my love of nice dose of test for a good 3-4 months.
    would u recommend doubling the test on a cycle like mine or inject more often, like ever 4 or 5 days?. i weigh 170lbs and getting good pumps at the gym but now on day 5 i'm starting to feel it wear off or is it still there?what do u think? about to hit the gym @ 8 to see if still feel those good pumps.

i wouldnt care if i had to shoot the prop every day but after a couple of weeks wouldnt it feel like pokin a needle through leather with ur skin building tissue with all the injections. Ive only done glutes and kinda wanna keep it glutes.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like Deca is your base......good idea???

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    dude alternate ur shots from butt, quads, and shoulders when using prop. that gives u 6days for each spot to heal. hell i even hit quads high and low. shoulders suck though cause u dont notice how much u bump into sht and how much people touch ur shoulders.

lawsey000 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01
    dude alternate ur shots from butt, quads, and shoulders when using prop. that gives u 6days for each spot to heal. hell i even hit quads high and low. shoulders suck though cause u dont notice how much u bump into sht and how much people touch ur shoulders.
    I'm the exact opposite. Man, my quads jusr scream after some injections...especially prop. On the other hand, I love shooting my delts and very rarely feel any pain...even shooting prop. To each their own I guess.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your injecting the deca twice a week i would go with a long ester test like cyp/test E so you inject at the same time, i would also kickstart it with another compound

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    If your injecting the deca twice a week i would go with a long ester test like cyp/test E so you inject at the same time, i would also kickstart it with another compound
    ya thats what i was leaning towards too just makes it easier. But my last cycle was cyp and dbols and was wondering would i get more gains off of test enth, now that i just finished cyp i wouldnt make as much gains off of it if i did it again right? and do u think it would be harsh on my liver if i through in dbols again in my cycle if i finished my last dbols about 3 months ago. thanks alot

ya thats what i was leaning towards too just makes it easier. But my last cycle was cyp and dbols and was wondering would i get more gains off of test enth, now that i just finished cyp i wouldnt make as much gains off of it if i did it again right? and do u think it would be harsh on my liver if i through in dbols again in my cycle if i finished my last dbols about 3 months ago. thanks alot
    TTT.

TTT.

Can some one with experience please awnser this so i can start my cycle soon thanks

OldUncle is offline Junior Member
    Can some one with experience please awnser this so i can start my cycle soon thanks
    A good way to tell who to listen to and who to ignore on any forum is answers given to a question like this. Because it is impossible for anyone to know.

In my case, TE works better over a decent cycle length than Cyp or even prop at any dose. I know this becasue I've:

1) Done multiple cycles of each with no other substances involved.
    2) Kept very good records - training logs, diet logs, juicing logs.
    3) Spent a lot of time on analysis of results, correlation of variables (diet, training, etc).
    4) Have always (35 years) had the luxury of being able to use objective metirics to evaluate my results - If I can make weight and lift more, I'm on the right track. Bodybuilders tend to have more subjective / aesthetic goals, and these are slippery to measure at best.

You, as an individual, will respond differently to any of the variables: drug choice(s), training intensity and frequency, diet manipulations, dosing schedules, 'stacking', PCT, etc., etc., etc. Therefore, you as an individual who is smart will look for general guidance but realize that you need to try the various testosterones yourself and see what happens.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldUncle
    A good way to tell who to listen to and who to ignore on any forum is answers given to a question like this. Because it is impossible for anyone to know.

In my case, TE works better over a decent cycle length than Cyp or even prop at any dose. I know this becasue I've:

3) Spent a lot of time on analysis of results, correlation of variables (diet, training, etc).
    4) Have always (35 years) had the luxury of being able to use objective metirics to evaluate my results - If I can make weight and lift more, I'm on the right track. Bodybuilders tend to have more subjective / aesthetic goals, and these are slippery to measure at best.

You, as an individual, will respond differently to any of the variables: drug choice(s), training intensity and frequency, diet manipulations, dosing schedules, 'stacking', PCT, etc., etc., etc. Therefore, you as an individual who is smart will look for general guidance but realize that you need to try the various testosterones yourself and see what happens.

well put.

research and build a base, then try what you think will work, the next time mix it up. expirementation

I appreciate your input but i was just wondering if u do the same steroid over again isnt it a fact that u wont gain as much of it as when u first did it. And would it be bad to do dbols 3 months apart

I only 'do' dbol once in a blue moon. Others may have better experiencial info than I. When I do use it, it's for for the standard reason - getting gains rolling early. So if I do a 12 week cycle with dbol ending in week 4 followed by at least 14 weeks of PCT and off time, I would not be using dbol every 3 months.

I do use TE nearly every time I use testosterone . Sometimes I use prop or suspension for specific purposes. I never use cyp. FWIW, there will be very little difference between cyp and enth in most people.

What you ought to do is forget the idea of a stack and do one cycle with one substance. I'd suggest a long ester testosterone at 500 mg / week for 12 weeks. No need to get fancy, IMO.

I only 'do' dbol once in a blue moon. Others may have better experiencial info than I. When I do use it, it's for for the standard reason - getting gains rolling early. So if I do a 12 week cycle with dbol ending in week 4 followed by at least 14 weeks of PCT and off time, I would not be using dbol every 3 months.

I do use TE nearly every time I use testosterone . Sometimes I use prop or suspension for specific purposes. I never use cyp. FWIW, there will be very little difference between cyp and enth in most people.

What you ought to do is forget the idea of a stack and do one cycle with one substance. I'd suggest a long ester testosterone at 500 mg / week for 12 weeks. No need to get fancy, IMO.
    ya i just got finished with dbols and 10 week cyp cycle tho so i wanna throw in some deca now. how come u dont do cyp?

Read above. Because TE works better for me.

Thread Information