Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member

Cool Comparing Progress

Okay guys, lets compare some of the progress we've all done, and what we've used to get it. I've been lifting for about 9 months now and weigh 210lbs. When I started lifting I was a scrawny 160lbs. ( 6'0" tall) I've used lots of different supplements over this time, but have stuck with these ones- Creatine, Z-mass, Animal Stak, and Tribulus. Of course I eat tons of protien packed foods, and protien powders also. Anyway, I feel this is some good progress, but would like to hear what you guys have done with yourselves, and what you used to do it.

Oh ya. I've never taken 'roids, but will probally soon. I'm just checking into them a bit first. Can't be too safe right?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    50 lbs in nine months is probably more than you could do on roids, keep yourself natural if those are the kinds of gains you are capable of, good job and good luck

Ya, I've gained very well. However, I also realize that when you first start working out your going to grow like a weed. I gain about 3 pounds a month for the last couple of months now. I've slowed down alot. Maybe I'll change to some different supplements.

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    I gained 30 lbs of lean mass in one month when I first made the gymnastics team. Talk about a tough shock! since then, I've stayed the same proportions- just gotten stronger and harder. Supplements have been great for recovering from tough spots. When I start my 1st cycle, I'll post it. I'm sure it'll be the finishing touch of raw power I've been looking for.

Wow! That's some excellent gains man! Good luck when you start your first cycle.

Rexmasters is offline New Member
    Albeit a nice idea to compare gains and progress, this is virtually an impossible exercise to execute with any useful result in a forum such as this one. Unless we can compare other factors such as age, ethnic background, body type, sleep & eating habits, among others, then to post miscellaneous stats seems more like mental masturbation in my opinion.

Don't post your stats then Rex. If your not interested in this board then don't put anything on it. I felt like posting my gains because I was proud of them. I thought maybe other people could likewise share some of there success with us. Nothing more, make your own board if you don't enjoy this one.

Thread Information