Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Blood test can someone help?

Need some expert advice: Here is my question: How can I pass a blood test after being off the sause for 21/2 months? Is this possible? I was on sustanon and winny cycle Clomid post cycle. Does anyone have any medical evidence on how to beat the tests or will I have any problems with it after being done for 21/2 months? If so is there anything I can take to "flush" out my system or fool the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Remember it is not a piss test but a blood test..

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You could be in trouble bro.... sus has 100mg of testosterone decanote per amp same as the ester in deca .... One of the longest acting esters there is....At 2 1/2 months there almost 100% chance they'll find it in your system...There's alot of factors as to how long there will be traces of the drug in your body.... Why are you being tested for anabolics?

Well Buff thanks, I went to my doc for a checkup last week, and he told me that he was going to have to do a blood test to find out what was wrong with me. He said the symptoms I was exibiting could be from Androgens as he called it. He said he will have to do extensive blood work on me to find out what my problem is.
    So how long should I wait if you know????

I've heard of people testing positive for deca 12 to 18 months after using it.... Sustanon has the same ester so I would guess it'll remain in the body for an extended period of time as well.... Hard to say, but if you don't want the Doc to find it you better wait at least 6 months... everyones body is different so it's hard to tell, but if it's only been 2 1/2 months he'll be able to find it if he's looking for it...

Just curious why do you care if he finds it or not.... It's not like your personal doc is going to turn your in... He'll probabl just warn you about all the potential side effects and tell you he doesn't recommend you using anabolics....

Umm Buff, deca and sustanon do not have the same ester. I read that sustanon get's out of your system in 3 months, and deca can stay active or be detected in your system up to one year. Deca and Sustanon are two different type of esters and products? I am not saying that you don't know what you are talking about, but check this out: http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.php
    This is what I am baseing my info on. but I just wanted to know if anyone has any type of medical evidence that could state that sustanon can not be detected in your system after 3 months. Deca and sustanon are not the same type of products. I do know that for a fact.

bump

Sustanon has 100mg an amp of testosterone decanoate which is the same ester in deca -durabolin .... I'm not sure how long it'll remain in your body because even though deca lika all anabolics are derived from testosterone chemical they are different.... all I was saying is there is 100mg of test binded to the same long lasting ester you find in deca.... and with deca you can test positive for it over 12 months.... Guess it also depends how many amps of sustanon you injected.... Most of the esters in sustanon should be out of your system within a few months... I'm no expert, but just offering you somethings to think about if you don't want you doc to know... later bro

Again thanks Buff, Preciate it, I am just curious if anyone else have views on this?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    sust does contain a long ester, but it is not an unatural steroid . it's testosterone , something that is naturally occuring in your body. it can be detected later on maybe even as long as deca , but it doesn't really matter if you have a slightly elevated testosterone level as long as it's not way out of range.

Thanks doc for clearing that up my friend. I guess we will see next week, when I go to take my checkup at my ole friendly doctor's office. Always gotta love that... woohooo!!!

Thread Information