Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    When i was researching trenbolone there was a study which stated a metabolite of trenbolone (17b-trenbolone i think, can't remember) was as anabolic as testosterone and had a higher affinity for the PgR than progesterone. For this reason i speculated running testosterone at least a week or two pass the cessation of the trenbolone as a fail safe to ensure all of the trenbolone metabolite(s) have cleared to ensure sexual function and PCT were not impaired.

So that started with me I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    When i was researching trenbolone there was a study which stated a metabolite of trenbolone (17b-trenbolone i think, can't remember) was as anabolic as testosterone and had a higher affinity for the PgR than progesterone. For this reason i speculated running testosterone at least a week or two pass the cessation of the trenbolone as a fail safe to ensure all of the trenbolone metabolite(s) have cleared to ensure sexual function and PCT were not impaired.

Key words: When I was doing research.

I think you're one of the few here who's actually done any.

Also, re: Tren Metabolites

If what you were saying is true, you also need to keep in mind that the actual presence of the metabolite can be so small as to not cause any suppression in and of itself. Also, although I follow your reasoning, wouldn't it still be more likely that the active life is more important? Think about it...you don't reccomend running test for 4-5 months after Tren, and that's how long the metabolites are active and detectable for, right?

But I'm not sure what you're saying about Tren having a metabolite called 17b-trenbolone. 17b-trenbolone is just another commonly used name for 17 beta-acetoxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one ...which is plain old Tren A. One metabolite is found via hydroxylation, and oxidation, as well as through other metabolic pathways.

In trenbolone metabolization, oxidation of the 17 beta-hydroxyl to the 17-oxo group and hydroxylation are the most major routes, forming mostly 17 beta-hydroxylated or 17-keto metabolites. In this particular case, I don't think that sufficient evidence exists to claim that a metabolite is causing long term suppression, when adequate evidence exists to show that blood plasma concentrations more adequately describe the model of suppression.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 12-06-2006 at 08:43 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    The strange feeling what some describe when using test at a high dose does subside after a couple of weeks, over the years Ive ran all sorts of dosages and compounds and looking back over my records using a high dose test weather on its own or with other compounds what suit each other the high dose test always builds more muscle than a low dose test with my experiences,

The talk around running high dose tren is a different matter, Ive done this a few times and i never liked it, it causes many problems and i think its a powerful drug and much caution is needed when running it at high dose, for me id never run it again at a high dose,

There is no answer to running high dose test or not, i feel its something what you should experiment with and see if it builds muscle tissue more or less at certain dosages,

There are many different theory's running cycles and there isn't one best option, experiment and record the results and do what works for you, we are all different and respond in different ways.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    There's no contradiction in my position in the past with my position of the present. The only difference in this thread vs/ ones years ago is that the names of the people (now vs/ then) who(wrongly) think themselves to be knowledgable on steroids has changed....

Just because ones opinion differs from yours doesnt mean they arent knowledgeable. I see your not pushing nolva only anymore. That was a lame turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Just because ones opinion differs from yours doesnt mean they arent knowledgeable. I see your not pushing nolva only anymore. That was a lame turkey.
    In matters of opinion, the old saying holds true...they're like assholes, and everyone's got one. My opinion is no better than anyone elses, if the question at hand is about opinion (i.e. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream, or do you like Anavar ). If the question at hand is asking for something of substance, i.e. factual information about anabolic steroid pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, etc... then I'll say that the most informed voice here would be mine.

Can you link me to where I pushed nolva alone? What purpose did I push it for? I can see running just nolva as your only ancillary compound, if blood lipids are a concern. Other than that, I'm curious to see what I pushed nolvadex (alone) for...I can't recall. Link?
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 12-06-2006 at 08:16 AM.

RA
    Nolva only pct. After you said it many people on the board started parroting that. I did it myself because I hate the clomid sides. I would take the sides from clomid over the gains lost with nolva only.

Ill do a search and see if I can find it.

Can you link me to where I pushed nolva alone? What purpose did I push it for? I can see running just nolva as your only ancillary compound, if blood lipids are a concern. Other than that, I'm curious to see what I pushed nolvadex (alone) for...I can't recall. Link?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Which is actually quite ironic seeing Hooker ripped into Bask8kase (sp) for advocating low dose cycles on this board.
    It implies you should suck it up, go with the grain and used the testo.
    I remember that... intriguing really how bask8 had a very PIMP physique

actually before i ever heard anything bout metabolites on boards i read them in a few articles under what i dont remember i justremember reading that nor based groups will leave lingering metabolites which can continus suppression of endogenous hormonal production.. then when i saw a few people on here state it as well i felt more secure in my position to echo those concepts as well as having personal experience where u run test much longer than the nor group to ensure degredation of these metabolites. i wold like some credit please.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    actually before i ever heard anything bout metabolites on boards i read them in a few articles under what i dont remember i justremember reading that nor based groups will leave lingering metabolites which can continus suppression of endogenous hormonal production.. then when i saw a few people on here state it as well i felt more secure in my position to echo those concepts as well as having personal experience where u run test much longer than the nor group to ensure degredation of these metabolites. i wold like some credit please.
    In what way does running a second compound "ensure degredation of" other metabolites.

Answer: In No way, shape, or form, does what you're saying....actually happen.

If you could degrade 19-nor metabolites by the addition of testosterone , then you could clear yourself for a bloodtest for 19-nors, even if you have used 19-nors, by just megadosing test, and degrading the metabolites to nothing.

In other words, if what you were saying were true, you could get nandrolone out of your system before the typical 18 month clearance time, by running high doses of test; which you can't.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    You and I are shit out of luck, my friend. Because there is no bloodwork to see...I doubt almost anyone here gets bloodwork done. Everyone preaches safe use of Anabolics, but I doubt many people actually practice it. It's one of the problems with AAS use today...even the people who say that AAS can be done safely often fail to actually do it safely.

It makes my job very difficult, when I talk to various outlets in the media, and say "well, yes...AAS can be used safely and not abused...but no, most recreational users don't use them safely..."
    almost................................ but not all.............
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 12-06-2006 at 08:44 AM.

In what way does running a second compound "ensure degredation of" other metabolites.

Answer: In No way, shape, or form, does what you're saying....actually happen.

If you could degrade 19-nor metabolites by the addition of testosterone , then you could clear yourself for a bloodtest for 19-nors, even if you have used 19-nors, by just megadosing test, and degrading the metabolites to nothing.

In other words, if what you were saying were true, you could get nandrolone out of your system before the typical 18 month clearance time, by running high doses of test; which you can't.
    degredation occurs through time when the primary source is removed. not stating that TEST is a Degredetation INDUCING CATALYST just an alternative way to maintain and anabolic state while u give TIME for the metabos to GO AWAY
    i conceed i wasnt as prepared as you for e-cock fights.. let me work on my internal citation and get you a yolk for xmas to play w/ god knows u need the increase trap size to hold up that massive head of yours

In matters of opinion, the old saying holds true...they're like assholes, and everyone's got one. My opinion is no better than anyone elses, if the question at hand is about opinion (i.e. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream, or do you like Anavar ). If the question at hand is asking for something of substance, i.e. factual information about anabolic steroid pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, etc... then I'll say that the most informed voice here would be mine.

woops !

degredation occurs through time when the primary source is removed. not stating that TEST is a Degredetation INDUCING CATALYST just an alternative way to maintain and anabolic state while u give TIME for the metabos to GO AWAY
    i conceed i wasnt as prepared as you for e-cock fights.. let me work on my internal citation and get you a yolk for xmas to play w/ god knows u need the increase trap size to hold up that massive head of yours
    Really? Because 19-nor metabolites can last up to 18 months. So you reccomend using testosterone for 18 months, while you wait for your Deca Metabolites to go away? Or do you reccomend using test for 4-5 months after a Tren A cycle, because that's how long it takes for those metabolites to become undetectable?

Sound like shoddy reasoning to me. I'm going to have to shoot out a wild guess here that you really have no idea what you're talking about, at all.

Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts

you pushed clomifene alone.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 12-06-2006 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo

you pushed clomifene alone.
    Nolva only

Ill do a search and see if I can find it.
    I can't recall pushing clomid alone, or nolvadex alone, unless it was for a specific instance. Link?

Any luck finding where I pushed nolva (alone) here for PCT, roidattack? I'll be honest and say that in some cases (mild, short cycles), Nolva alone can ba all someone would need.

However, since I've been writing about steroids professionally (a year and a half or so), my paradigms (*and understanding) of various compounds have changed quite a bit. And since I've been on the boards for roughly 5-6 years, I'm sure that at some point, years and years ago...I most likely had some ideas which I now think to be outdated. Still, can you afford me the courtesy of linking to where I push clomid (or nolvadex) alone, for some reason? I'd like to check out what context I was using clomid (and nolvadex) alone for.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 12-06-2006 at 08:50 AM.

I can't recall pushing clomid alone, or nolvadex alone, unless it was for a specific instance. Link?

Any luck finding where I pushed nolva (alone) here for PCT, roidattack? I'll be honest and say that in some cases (mild, short cycles), Nolva alone can ba all someone would need.

However, since I've been writing about steroids professionally (a year and a half or so), my paradigms (*and understanding) of various compounds have changed quite a bit. And since I've been on the boards for roughly 5-6 years, I'm sure that at some point, years and years ago...I most likely had some ideas which I now think to be outdated. Still, can you afford me the courtesy of linking to where I push clomid (or nolvadex) alone, for some reason? I'd like to check out what context I was using clomid (and nolvadex) alone for.
    remember your links were erased,you before were hooker (user name) or i am wrong? but that is trivial.
    cos I don't need AI,i ever have low levels of estradiol,all is relative to blood work
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 12-06-2006 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    remember your links were erased,you before were hooker (user name) or i am wrong? but that is trivial.
    It's my understanding that you can use my current username and posts I made as "hooker" will still show up.

RA

Heres one instance

Nolva vs Clomid

Hooker just post a graph of the rate of degredation of the tren metabolites i would love to see the path it fallows for im sure its not linear.

Heres one instance

Nolva vs Clomid
    I still advocate using nolvadex instead of clomid. Your claim was that I reccomend a "Nolva only pct"...reccomending nolvadex instead of clomid (as I did then, and I do now...) is not the same as reccomending a nolva only pct. That link isn't really relevant, because it doesn't support your claim, wrt what you said that I was endorsing.

However, I don't feel the same way about Letrozole that I did in that thread. I used to like it for short/medium length cycles, and now I really only like it to get rid of gyno or for contest prep. My advice, opinions, and paradigms evolve as I learn more...and I basically spend all day, every day, learning about steroids ...now that it's my full time job.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 12-06-2006 at 09:08 AM.

RA

Hooker just post a graph of the rate of degredation of the tren metabolites i would love to see the path it fallows for im sure its not linear.
    Even if it were not linear, that wouldn't support any of your claims, in any way. It's not relevant, unless you (for once) have a cogent point you can share with us...

RA
    I still advocate using nolvadex instead of clomid. Your claim was that I reccomend a "Nolva only pct"...reccomending nolvadex instead of clomid (as I did then, and I do now...) is not the same as reccomending a nolva only pct. That link isn't really relevant, because it doesn't support your claim, wrt what you said that I was endorsing.

However, I don't feel the same way about Letrozole that I did in that thread. I used to like it for short/medium length cycles, and now I really only like it to get rid of gyno or for contest prep. My advice, opinions, and paradigms evolve as I learn more...and I basically spend all day, every day, learning about steroids...now that it's my full time job.

The popular pct at the time was clomid and nolva and you went around to several threads saying nolva and no clomid so possibly you did not expound enough on your new "theory"

RA

However, I don't feel the same way about Letrozole that I did in that thread. I used to like it for short/medium length cycles, and now I really only like it to get rid of gyno or for contest prep. My advice, opinions, and paradigms evolve as I learn more...and I basically spend all day, every day, learning about steroids...now that it's my full time job.

Then show up at ar and try to slap around as many people as possible while patting yourself on the back and telling us how good and cool you are. whateva

Heres one instance

Nolva vs Clomid

impressive you found it!
    for pct nolva, then he talked separate for the cycles about letro and adex.
    good memory!

you are dangerous ...lol...........
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 12-06-2006 at 09:25 AM.

Even if it were not linear, that wouldn't support any of your claims, in any way. It's not relevant, unless you (for once) have a cogent point you can share with us...
    yeah w/ in the first few weeks the degradation rat MUCH LIKE A HALF LIFE would drop off rapidly w/in the first couple of weeks or so.. which means once it drops to about 1/4 to 1/8 of wat it was previously, the rate of suppression would be managable for recovery...

Again (although I feel that in that particular case the user could probably/maybe get away with a Nolva only PCT...I still feel "my" PCT is optimal, and would be my reccomendations)...in that thread, I do not reccomend a nolva only PCT. All I'm doing is saying that Nolva is superior SERM for PCT than Clomid.

Nowhere in that entire thread do I say (or imply) anything to support your original contention that I reccomend a Nolva only PCT. Nothing in that thread really supports your claim that I said what you are attributing to me.

I support Nolva over Clomid, which is not the same as a Nolva only PCT. You keep providing evidence that I prefer nolva to clomid, but nothing that says I support Nolva alone (although I can only imagine that in some specific instances I would).

Honestly, the links you're providing to support your claims, aren't doing that at all.

here i drew it out for you! maybe we will be on the same page notice how it rapidly depletes w/in the first few intervals?
    Attached Images Attached Images

yeah w/ in the first few weeks the degradation rat MUCH LIKE A HALF LIFE would drop off rapidly w/in the first couple of weeks or so.. which means once it drops to about 1/4 to 1/8 of wat it was previously
    the metabolites especialy the metabolites that will be produced when ran at higher doses since the active life/halflife regiment of most compounds are not based on how we utilize em..
    It's even better when you contradict yourself, so I don't have to bother proving you wrong.

here i drew it out for you! maybe we will be on the same page notice how it rapidly depletes w/in the first few intervals?
    Are you kidding? You drew a graph without consulting any kind of pharmacokinetics reference, and are now claiming that it represents the activity of tren (or its metabolites) in the human body?

No...really....are you serious?

and i add, blood work is need,i have ever low levels of estradiol around 10 pg/ml, i dont need nolva,letro,arimidex no ai at all.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 12-06-2006 at 09:31 AM.

Then show up at ar and try to slap around as many people as possible while patting yourself on the back and telling us how good and cool you are. whateva
    Sorry if you see it as me "slapping people around". At a certain point, I get concerned with the level of dangerous (mis)information I see circulating on the forums, and I'm inclined to help correct that.

If it looks like I'm bullying people, or slapping them around, then I'm sorry. This is my home, and although I don't check in regularly, when I do, I contribute...and often this is at odds with the contributions others make. That's the nature of productive dialogue.

impressive you found it!
    Try reading what he posted. It doesn't support his claims in any way, shape, or form.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    Are you kidding? You drew a graph without consulting any kind of pharmacokinetics reference, and are now claiming that it represents the activity of tren (or its metabolites) in the human body?

Yes he is LOL

It's even better when you contradict yourself, so I don't have to bother proving you wrong.
    yawn.. ok wat ever first one is a reference to the rate of degradation of metabolites, how they will drop off rapidly at first.

the 2nd one (thanks for snipping it out of its original context btw) dictates that the way most people on this BOARD PERCIEVE half lifes is 2wks for testE 3 wks for decanoate ester and so on so forth... i was simply making a statement that the true half life is still based on dose dependency. say u administer 50mg trenA and wait for time of pct.. well it breaks down to 25mg then 12.5 then 6.25 so on so forth.. fallowing? good glad to see u got ur bcg's on.. now that was after 3 periods it was down to 6.25.. lets ramp the dose up..
    oh.. 300 or so ..
    1. 150
    2. 75
    3. 37.5 which is significantly higher than 6.25, hopefully u agree here or its back to general math for you my ill mannered friend..

so in conclusion before you took that snippet outta context it was a blanket statement in reference to how we misconstrue half life and active life in the general medical field vs rec aas usage world.. and dont forget ur underarmor !

no i was still in an interrogative state.. i was more or less questioning you because you stated it did not matter? i was just wondering if you had any knowledge on the rate of degradation of these metabolites such as IF IT fallows the graph above would it not mean that- the time of which pct would be effective would be sooner than say if it was linear? such as this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

yawn.. ok wat ever first one is a reference to the rate of degradation of metabolites, how they will drop off rapidly at first.

the 2nd one (thanks for snipping it out of its original context btw) dictates that the way most people on this BOARD PERCIEVE half lifes is 2wks for testE 3 wks for decanoate ester and so on so forth... i was simply making a statement that the true half life is still based on dose dependency. say u administer 50mg trenA and wait for time of pct.. well it breaks down to 25mg then 12.5 then 6.25 so on so forth.. fallowing? good glad to see u got ur bcg's on.. now that was after 3 periods it was down to 6.25.. lets ramp the dose up..
    oh.. 300 or so ..
    1. 150
    2. 75
    3. 37.5 which is significantly higher than 6.25, hopefully u agree here or its back to general math for you my ill mannered friend..

so in conclusion before you took that snippet outta context it was a blanket statement in reference to how we misconstrue half life and active life in the general medical field vs rec aas usage world.. and dont forget ur underarmor !
    No...that's incorrect reasoning. If that were a true representation of half life pharmacokinetics, then it would take an infinate time to reach a blood plasma level of zero. You can't reach zero, ever, if you keep divding in half. Right?

The half-life is a model independent term in that it describes the time it takes for a drug concentration to fall to half the original value. For the purposes of this discussion (first order) time is independent of concentration.

In other cases, when the kinetics of the drug in question are described by non-linear (non first order) kinetics, depending on the drug, then the half-life at one concentration may be quite different from the half-life at another concentration.

In the pharmacokinetic (which is to say, the activity of the pharmacological agent in the human body) area of study concerning the half-life of a drug implies biological or terminal half-life. Different factors can also alter pharmacokinetics; if absorption is very slow then the algorythm may reference the absorption process (as with estrified drugs) instead of actual drug disposition. Drug/Drug contraindications and interactions can also effect half life.

In either case, it is common practice to "end" the biological consideration of the drug's active life in the body at 3 half-lifes. Sometimes, people use 5 half-lives (where drug concentration is almost non-existant), or even 7.

Reference:
    Ritschel, W.A. 1980 Handbook of Basic Pharmacokinetics, 2nd ed., Drug Intelligence Publications, p 413-426

Kamienski & Keogh, 2006 Pharmacology Demystified, McGrawHill. New York.

no i was still in an interrogative state.. i was more or less questioning you because you stated it did not matter? i was just wondering if you had any knowledge on the rate of degradation of these metabolites such as IF IT fallows the graph above would it not mean that- the time of which pct would be effective would be sooner than say if it was linear? such as this?
    No. You're weakening your argument, not reinforcing it. You're adding in unfounded premises, in an eliptical manner.

No...that's incorrect reasoning. If that were a true representation of half life pharmacokinetics, then it would take an infinate time to reach a blood plasma level of zero. You can't reach zero, ever, if you keep divding in half. Right?

The half-life is a model independent term in that it describes the time it takes for a drug concentration to fall to half the original value. For the purposes of this discussion (first order) time is independent of concentration.

In other cases, when the kinetics of the drug in question are described by non-linear (non first order) kinetics, depending on the drug, then the half-life at one concentration may be quite different from the half-life at another concentration.

In the pharmacokinetic (which is to say, the activity of the pharmacological agent in the human body) area of study concerning the half-life of a drug implies biological or terminal half-life. Different factors can also alter pharmacokinetics; if absorption is very slow then the algorythm may reference the absorption process (as with estrified drugs) instead of actual drug disposition. Drug/Drug contraindications and interactions can also effect half life.

In either case, it is common practice to "end" the biological consideration of the drug's active life in the body at 3 half-lifes. Sometimes, people use 5 half-lives (where drug concentration is almost non-existant), or even 7.

Reference:
    Ritschel, W.A. 1980 Handbook of Basic Pharmacokinetics, 2nd ed., Drug Intelligence Publications, p 413-426

Kamienski & Keogh, 2006 Pharmacology Demystified, McGrawHill. New York.
    im aware of most of that to an extent.. it seems thata higher dose would stay in the system longer based on the definitino of half life. i know charting a half life you would have an Asymptote that never reaches 0, common sense. its just after reading bout suppressive metabolites approximately 1yr ago give or take, and NO i dont record all things i read so that i have them redy to cite like you do.. especially since im not payed by any means and i do tihs for run, it just seemed logical that the duration would be based on half life. where to an extent the dose would play a role. either way if the metabolites are not suppressive by anymeans (which u state) then there is no point in going any further.

im aware of most of that to an extent.. it seems thata higher dose would stay in the system longer based on the definitino of half life. i know charting a half life you would have an Asymptote that never reaches 0, common sense. its just after reading bout suppressive metabolites approximately 1yr ago give or take, and NO i dont record all things i read so that i have them redy to cite like you do.. especially since im not payed by any means and i do tihs for run, it just seemed logical that the duration would be based on half life. where to an extent the dose would play a role. either way if the metabolites are not suppressive by anymeans (which u state) then there is no point in going any further.
    I should hope not.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad you asked. Here's an example:

Short cycle options......
    Bad example Hooker.. I'm looking for the 'bad and dangerous advice' you alluded to.. and i think you need to dig deeper.

I guess i'd be putting myself out on a limb here as you'll wave your wand and pull out a study to support your position... but i disagree with your statement: "suppression has little to do with the metabolites produced" ..Furthermore you conceded that the metabolites are "intrinsically supressive". Is that not a paradox?

In the course of my research i came accross soil (manure treated)/flesh (post slaughter etc.) studies that stated that the metablites of trenbolone are biologically active for months post excretion. What bearing does this have on the athlete's suggested use of a compound? Maybe none... maybe as much/little as the rat and in vivo studies that most of the bodybuilding world's articles are based on.

/end babbling

What am i saying?

Unless you can state conclusively (i.e. without a doubt), then your views are speculation. Further, even if you CAN state conclusively... there was no 'bad advice' given on the thread you so poorly used as your example.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information