Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    SHMIGS is offline New Member

Testosterone - 2000mg/week

Heya all,

Are there any advantages of running 2000mg/week of test compared to the usual 500mg - 750 mg/week that we normally run.

Im just curious if anyone has tried that and if so what if any changes/differences, etc did anyone notice.

Im sure there are some out there who have done it I just hope they post what they noticed and are not worried about what some people might say..

I know we only have one body but hey why not try and see what we can do with it

Cheers.

BigNate is offline Junior Member
    Well thats a crazy question. I haven't not know anyone to do 2 grams of test/week. I know that the sides will far out weigh the benefits imo. Sometimes people think the more steroids you do the more you will grow. I am of the opinion that it isn't necessarily the amount of A.A.S you do but the amount you train and eat.

I did 2 grams of test with 2 grams of deca for awhile. Bad idea..I got up to around 225lbs or so, and I was miserable. I'm much happier on my current HRT doses.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have ran more test in 1 day than most do in a week.. nothin special test is pathetic compound that should really only be used for proper weiner function

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    The most I have read was someone doing 1000 to 1200 mg a week. I think the 1gram a week was someone running primo. Which is probably not so bad, because I think primo doesn't have that masculanizing side effect, but i may be wrong. That's a concern I would have in mind aside from that crazy amount of test your wanting to run. I think ya should get some things set straight in your mind if you're planning on doing so much in 1 week. Gains will come over time, so I hope you're not trying to gain all that mass, in one cycle by running so much test. It's going to take a few cycles/years/etc to get to where you may want to be. and then you have to sustain that mass... Just looking out for you.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I did 2 grams of test with 2 grams of deca for awhile. Bad idea..I got up to around 225lbs or so, and I was miserable. I'm much happier on my current HRT doses.
    can you expound? why were you misrable and how much did you weigh b4 the 225?

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    can you expound? why were you misrable and how much did you weigh b4 the 225?
    probably increased BP/waterweight/rbc.. i know those will tear a person down fast when the change comes on suddenly.. i know when i frontload for a primary cycles i feel like UBERSHIT for 2 - 3 weeks after frontload is done and everything platues out im GOLD

OldUncle is offline Junior Member
    750 mg / wk works for me, any more does not produce better results. Any less produces no results...

Quote Originally Posted by OldUncle
    750 mg / wk works for me, any more does not produce better results. Any less produces no results...
    run a cycle w/ ur dht's and NORs much higher than ur test and keep test at HRT dose.. that ODDLY enough is far more effective for me than any other method.

bowie is offline Member
    For me or anyone that has been lifting and using for over 20 years, a gram of test is nothing. I start my cycle with 1.5g of test a week and 150mg of test supension e/d not to mention all the other goodies such as deca (never less than 800 to 1200mg/week. D-bol etc. Obviously someone that is just starting out does not need these amounts, I say for the first couple cycles 500mg of test a week will produce nice gains, but for me 500mg a week of test would not make my dick hard. And if were being painfully honest here, yes the more you use the more you will gain.(diet and excercise in check) If you could get a pro to tell you what he uses(99% of the time you can't) you would be shocked at the doses and the number of different compounds used at the same time. Any pro that tells you he only takes a little test and deca is full of crap. I have been around the bb world for quite a few years and it was nothing to see a person injecting 3 full 3cc syringes 3 times a week along with the other everyday shots of supension, insulin ,hgh, etc. What I would like to see is an ex pro make a dvd of what he really had to use and go through to become and stay at the top.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    That would be nice, but very bad for the sport.....

bowie is offline Member
    Yes it would ,but you think someone would sell out for the money like that cancaco or whatever his name was.

briancb1 is offline Member
    ...Jose Canseco?

std4 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have ran more test in 1 day than most do in a week.. nothin special test is pathetic compound that should really only be used for proper weiner function

i wonder if you had 7 times better results than most ? give some stats pls

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    run a cycle w/ ur dht's and NORs much higher than ur test and keep test at HRT dose.. that ODDLY enough is far more effective for me than any other method.
    what dose do you use bro, im interested in doing this for my next cycle

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    anything over 1g is huge overkill!

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive had good results running over 1g/week, but I always stack it with other compounds. After using for awile, 500 mg/wk doesnt do much for you but maintain what you already have.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I've used 200mg prop and 200mg tren ED on separate occasions and the prop dose produced good gains but i felt like shit. I think it all boils down to how far you’re willing to go to reach your goals. There were VETs and MODs who are no longer with us who used 2-3 grams of test weekly.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Ive used over 1g/week with no added benefit

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    I dont know anyone who got better gains over 1g/week

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    I've used 200mg prop and 200mg tren ED on separate occasions and the prop dose produced good gains but i felt like shit. I think it all boils down to how far you’re willing to go to reach your goals. There were VETs and MODs who are no longer with us who used 2-3 grams of test weekly.
    I believe Pin, **TR used high doses. Dont powerlifters do more AS than BB'ers do?

There is a bloke on a UK board that cycles a lot and then goes down to 250mg/ED when cruising before ramping up again.

Hasnt Tai used some massive doses of Test?

Tai...

Test IMO is overrated. I would never use more than 500-750mg week of test again but I’d use 2 grams of tren without blinking an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I believe Pin, **TR used high doses. Dont powerlifters do more AS than BB'ers do?

There is a bloke on a UK board that cycles a lot and then goes down to 250mg/ED when cruising before ramping up again.
    Pin, B.DTR, Purepower, Rickson and a few more.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    whats the HRT dose for test?

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    100-200mg/wk. Possibly a little more.

Was this before or after he scammed people out of thousands of dollars, claiming his girlfriend was hit by a car, and setting up a fake "trust fund" for her? I don't think anything he said is really taken as fact anymore.

Do a search for his username and "tattoos" and you'll find some good stuff...like the claim that he has several tattoos of guns on his shaved head, and other goodies...

Really, the dude was full of it....I wouldn't take anything he said to be true...

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Good question...

RA
    Was this before or after he scammed people out of thousands of dollars, claiming his girlfriend was hit by a car, and setting up a fake "trust fund" for her? I don't think anything he said is really taken as fact anymore.

Do a search for his username and "tattoos" and you'll find some good stuff...like the claim that he has several tattoos of guns on his shaved head, and other goodies...

Really, the dude was full of it....I wouldn't take anything he said to be true...

uh oh

Hasnt Tai used some massive doses of Test?

Tai...
    bout a gram and a half a day.. did nothing special.. AT ALL
    as for **tr LOL i swear if someone says im the next **tr .. IMA jizz on their cup holder in their SUV ><

Shit i better start lying my ass off so i can be a SMOD. Anyway i know the story about his girl but also heard the scamming allegations were BS.

Tai, you remind me of **tr.

Damn.....Better go lock my suv. LOL

bowie is offline Member
    I have done 30+ cycles. How can you guys say that 1.5g of test is a waste. Anything lower than that and I just maintain what I have. Of course if you only done 5 or 6 cycles, you wouldn't see the difference in 750mg or 1200mg, maybe just some sides, but when your 250 pounds(muscle,not fat) and trying to get to 270+, 750mg just won't cut it. 99% of the people out there don't need these amounts, but a bb with a large amount of muscle mass needs higher amounts of hormones to continue to enlarge.(and a lot more protein of course)

mousetraps is offline Member
    i would be interested to see what a gram a week would do, but thats about as far as i would take it...

Oh...

Fair enough.

Was that whole thread on 2 first timer's doing different doses shit too? The one where one did 500mg/wk and the other like 2000mg/wk and logged their results. Dont tell me that was bollocks aswell.

I got into that thread!

bout a gram and a half a day.. did nothing special.. AT ALL
    as for **tr LOL i swear if someone says im the next **tr .. IMA jizz on their cup holder in their SUV ><
    No sides? BP? Thats a big load of AS per week.

I think my nipples would need socks and shoes on that dosage...

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    I have done 30+ cycles. How can you guys say that 1.5g of test is a waste. Anything lower than that and I just maintain what I have. Of course if you only done 5 or 6 cycles, you wouldn't see the difference in 750mg or 1200mg, maybe just some sides, but when your 250 pounds(muscle,not fat) and trying to get to 270+, 750mg just won't cut it. 99% of the people out there don't need these amounts, but a bb with a large amount of muscle mass needs higher amounts of hormones to continue to enlarge.(and a lot more protein of course)
    exactly that u just maintain on less than 1.5g test? TEST IS NOT MEANT TO BE UR MAIN ANABOLIC COMPOUND its is a support.. it is used to retain NORMAL ENDOGENOUS HORMONAL FUNCTIONS! ur true gains come from DHT and NOR groups, ask anyone who is truely experienced and they will all say the same thing test is lame and over rated u want real gains rely on ur Nors/Dhts.
    i have ran wat you run in a week in one day .. did nothing special .. tren is far more effective than test regardless of the dosages u run

RA

and we could start calling you Mrs. Swifto

i used .5mg ED letro at that time since my tren dose was .. oh .. bout the same lol but no real sides bp is always realitively high but no huge spikes or anything no gyno no nothing

So **tr...uh I mean tai, Do you think Testosterone is useless in building muscle/helping recovery/increasing strength etc?........thats kind of hard to believe.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information