Thread: EQ only

Jamisun is offline Associate Member

EQ only

from experience, what type of results would a EQ cycle only bring. I am 21 5'8" 180-185 13% BF. Been lifting for almost 3 years hard. I eat a clean diet and want to rip up and add vascularity and hardness. I am a little strapped with the semester coming up, so I might want to do just EQ if it'll produce the types of resutls I want. I don't have a problem with gaining size naturally. I was 150ish when I started lifting. Originally i was going to do the winny/eq, but winny is outrageous where i am. By the way, this is my first cycle. I don't want to do test in my first cycle cuz of the sides. I chose winny/eq due to the low visible sides.

4plates is offline Banned
    why dont you just get 50 mg tabs they go for about $1 a piece and just as good as injectable

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Test is pretty safe unless you start using huge dosages. IMO it should be a base to every cycle.

bump on 4 plates for the50mg tabs

dq

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    i agree goudlas Quade, some type of test should be used in every cycle because it helps build size, if u want to get ripped and vascular then just eat clean 6 small meals a day and do alot of cardio. but if u want to gain some more muscle aswell as get ripped you need to take a test, with the eq if thats your choice and have a good diet 6 small meals a day lots of cardio and mad workouts!!!!!!

dont take eq by it self i dont think you will be happy with the results
    just my 2 cents

be safe

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    my boy had good skin before he used test, now months since his last injection his skin still looks like shit. Crazy acne. I also have male pattern baldness in my family. Im only 21 so i don't want to egg that on, ya know. I have read that EQ does not cause either of those things. I will look into the tabs, last I checked my boy didn't.......Thanks for the info. I have been eating pretty clean, but my cardio isn't as much as it should be. I love hittin the iron, but hate the cardio.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    EQ can cause acne in some people.

as for the acne, just get some b-5, i hear that works really well.

dq

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    anabolic steriods can cause acne hands down if you are already prone to acne then u will probaly get alot more, same goes for hugh blod pressure , it will probaly rise while on AS

Thread Information