never done any steroids
    5'8" 194 lbs - very solid
    estimate about 9 - 11 % body fat

just to give you idea of strength since i don't have body measurements:
    Bench - 385 lbs
    Squat - 445 lbs
    deadlift - 485 lbs
    Power Clean - 135 kilos

Been training for football my whole life but am now retired and want to get into competitive bodybuilding, I am told I have great genetics for it and I love lifting and I need something to compete in (i'm very competitive i always need a sport)

anyways heres the cycle I'm thinking of doing:

weeks 1 - 12 Nolvadex 1 10 mg Tab Every Day
    weeks 1 - 4 D-bol 35 mg / day
    weeks 1 - 10 Sustanon 250 - 500 mg / week injected as 250 2x a week
    weeks 7 - 10 Finaplix - h 75 mg every day / transdermal formula
    weeks 11 - 18 2 weeks clen / 2 weeks Eff/Caff/Asp stack alternately
    Clenbuterrol 6 tabs each day (0.02 mg / tab)
    Eff/Caff/Asp stack alternatin each 2 weeks
    weeks 13 - 15 Clomid
    Day 1 300 mg, Day 2 - 11 100 mg, Day 12 - 21 50 mg.

As far as I know the Fina as a transdermal ia 60 % as effective as injectible when done transdermally so the dosage will be upped so that 75 mg is the absorbed amount, im using a transdermal because fina is supposed to be taken every day due to its life span in the body and i don't think i could handle a needle every day (2 a week for the sust is enough for me ) . Also I know some of you will reccomend Deca but I want steroids that will be out of my body quickly and as far as i know the longest lasting one here is the sust at 3 months, I may go back to rugby or football so I cant have stuff that stays in my body for such a long time.

Thanks ahead of time for your feedback guys.

Mangina25

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard metabolites of fina can last up to 3 months, not sure on thatone though. everything in the cycle looks fine, kinda heavy for a first cycle but you already got quite a bit of size so it should be good. dbol @ 35 is nice, same withsust @ 500, i can a similar cycle but i had deca @ 300mg also for 12 weeks. if youre going back to rugby deca should be outof the questions, its metabolites can be detected 18 months after your last injection, not a wise choice for competing athletes...good luck

G-S Guest
    Why the NOLVADEX every day? Drop it, and get some arimidex to keep the bloat down, and block the receptors. Keep the nolvadex on hand, incase you need it. Plus, taking that every day will inhibit gains.

Also, why the FINA for only 4 weeks? I'd go 6, and forget the transdermal part of it. 60% effective? Not on your best day, my friend. You'll find out that using that PLOGel or DMSO is more of a headache and waste of time than anything. Stick to shooting it.

Other than that, nothing jumps out at me that I can remember, right now.

Good luck.

jamotech is offline Member
    IM assuming transdermal means through the skin? Wont you smell like finaplex?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    First off, drop the nolva like GS said and pick up arimidex if you must. Second, I'd throw in something else, maybe eq, can't remember detection time for eq though. Third, I'd run the fina 8-13. You can shoot fina with a 25g by 5/8" pin, it's not that bad. Fourth, I'd drop the clen on this one and focus on bulking, running arimidex everyday should keep a lot of water off.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    Smell like fina...STINK like fina is more like it.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, I agree with all that's been said. Get some Liquid-X and run it at .5mg ED and goto 1mg ed if you need too (unlikely). Have Nolva on hand in case of gyno but don't take it otherwise.

On the Fina, you will smell like SHIT, and I mean SHIT, ALL THE TIME. Rancid Crap, rotten meat steaming in a trashcan for 4 days in the sun kinda bad.

Now that is said, transdermal is an unreliable and unaccurate way to dose fina. ED Site injections are NOT a big deal, REALLY. My first cycle was Sust 500, Fina 75mg/ed bumped to 150mg/ed, and Winny at 75mg/ed at the last 6 weeks. I had NEVER done an injection, after 2-3 days it was so easy I could do it blindfolded.

You will need a 100 pack of 3cc 25gx1" syringes. Go ahead and get 18gx1.5" pins only, and also get 23gx1" pins.

The 25gx1" is what you will use everywhere but the glute shots. The 23gx1.5" pins are for the glutes, and the 18gx1.5" is only for drawing up the gear.

Your gonna grow like a weed man:-)

DMX

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    my .02..........
    mix the fina and sustanon in the same syringe for 2 of the shots, and then shoot 75mg eod for the rest of the injections on the fina.
    ive done fina transdermally and imho, its a huge waste unless you want to smell like that shit, and you have to run it longer to get the results you want, making it all that much harder on your system.
    drop the nolva like posted above. use it only if you need it.

peace bb79

mangina25 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the help guys, your info. is going to help me a lot.

mangina25 is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the input,
    So i've decided to drop the clen and the ECA at the end and make this purely bulking. I am also going to drop the Nolvadex and just keep it on hand, as well as armidex on hand. Also I have decide to make the Fina an injectible and extend it out to 12 weeks and take 75 mg ed if i can handle it. So my proposed first cycle ever now looks like this:

weeks 1 - 4 D-bol 35 mg / day
    weeks 1 - 10 Sustanon 250 - 500 mg / week injected as 250 2x a week
    weeks 7 - 12 Finaplix - h 75 mg / ed (injectable)
    weeks 13 - 15 Clomid
    Day 1 300 mg, Day 2 - 11 100 mg, Day 12 - 21 50 mg.

One last question the doses i have been told for Nolvadex and armidex are 10 mg. and 0.25 mg per tab. Now these will cost me US$ 2 a pill, so how many of each should i have on hand considering how expensive they'll be.

Any input is appreciated and again thanks in advance.
    mangina

G-S Guest
    Arimidex will need to be taken daily, at .25 mg per day. Nolvadex only if problems arise, my friend.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I like the changes a lot bro, I think you're really like the gains from this cycle.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I like the changes as well, that was pretty much my last cycle to the T. I will PM you about the Arimadex though, something you need to know.

DMX

Thread Information