G-S Guest

Whoever passes on BOGUS info, keep your mouth shut!

If you don't know what you are talking about, don't say anything. I have recieved many PM's lately regarding the strength of the final conversion of FINA. First question I ask is, where did you get your kit. Then, when I am told where, I can then tell you what your conversion strength will be, as one kit maker is different than the other popular ones.

Then, when I tell someone that, they PM me back and say "Well, so and so told me that all 4g kits produce a strength of 75mg per ml.

DEAD ASS WRONG. Pay attention people, and stop handing out advice when you don't know what the @#(% you are talking about.

Have a nice day.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll bump this cause we've had these kind of problems before

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    good one bro!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You sound constipated bro. Hope you feel better having gotten this off your chest.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    are we talking about the difference between kits that make 150mg/ml as opposed to 75mg/ml or the 6g 100mg/ml kits??
    Last edited by JP1570; 07-17-2002 at 02:37 PM.

Grant is offline Member
    with the frequency of fina posts, how are there new questions about the substance, i don't think enough people are using the search function

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by JP1570
    are we talking about the difference between kits that make 150mg/ml as opposed to 75mg/ml or the 6g 100mg/ml kits??
    We are talking about everything. One thing people need to know is that NOT EVERY FINA KIT PRODUCES THE SAME AMOUNT, or at THE SAME STRENGTH (mg/ml).

For some reason, there are some dopes on here who hand out info like it's gospel, and they have NO IDEA of what they are talking about.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

For some reason, there are some dopes on here who hand out info like it's gospel, and they have NO IDEA of what they are talking about.
    LMFAO- thats a good one!

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    i agree. if i dont know something about a topic i will say so. i agree. no use telling lame ass info.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by tanguy
    i agree. if i dont know something about a topic i will say so. i agree. no use telling lame ass info.

this is what i dont understand..........if you dont know, then why post at all? seems like a waste of good board space to me, and if you post and dont really know anything about the topic, its gonna come back to haunt you, i guarantee it. nothing on this board is overlooked, especially info that is bogus.

peace bb79

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Damn, looks like I'll stop posting now, thanks for putting me on front street there GS!

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    depends on how much oil and solution is in the kit..This is where is varies..
    You can not have the same concentration if one kit has 10mls of solution and 40 mls of oil as opposed to another kit that has 3.5 mls of solution and 40mls of oil...
    And no it's not just the solution numbers that are different.. sometimes it maybe that one kit has more oil than the next.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    This happens waayyyyy tooooo much on this board. Ever since I can remember, I have noticed that there are soooo many newbs that just post heresay (sp). I have complained until I am red in the face!--remember doofy--just a few short months ago!>!>!>!>!>! It seems the first thing newbs do is carbon copy posts into other threads---whether they are valid answers or not. So yes-I agree, if you dont have personal experience in the subject at hand---KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT!!!!
    -Cy

god, i seem like the biggest dick on this board dont I?????

Thread Information