solid-d is offline Member

injection site for winnie.

i am takeing a cycle of 15 cc winnies they are 100mg each. i did 3 in each shoulder so far and i am starting to see good rips.. i take 100mg every 3 days. my question is will i see better gains if i shot them in my ass and mix up different injection locations or will htey still have the same effect if i go all upper body shots ( shoulder shots) ? i want my upper body as riped as possible i dont really do legs that much expect for some runing im 5'7 and 170lbs.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    there is no evidence that winny works better in the spot injected, although some people seem to believe it anyway. I don't think it would matter, but try it out and see if you like it.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Also, why are you not injecting your Winny ED???

DMX

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    Glutes work better than in your ass...thought id let ya know. haha

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i read a post a while back about a study that said steroids are more effective when injcected into your ass rather than shoulders or quads, for some reason blood plasma levels stayed increased longer and more evenly when shot in the glutes, good luck. oh yah, back to the question my roomate shoots the winny everywhere, biceps, triceps, quads, ass, delts, etc...nice rotation and minimal scar tissue with 25g, the swelling is really the only increase i can see and that is only temporary,

Demension X . i am injecting every 3 days cause i want to prolong the cycle i only have 15cc's a few yrs back i took 15cc;s of 50 mg winnies 1 every 5 days and i got mad rips .. i know it sounds wierd but it was my first cycle and i was impressed with the gains and hardness i got for the prolonged period on it..

these ones im taking now are 100mg each cc

maxmus is offline Junior Member
    injecting winny in glutes and seeing great results so far. let me lnow how the spot injects work

alevok Guest
    spot injection with winnie is awesome, less pain than ass injections, I take 100mgEOD biceps, triceps and delts.
    I also mix primo with vitamin E for spot injections, which also works pretty good for me.

Thread Information