rdd19 is offline New Member

first cycle side effects

I am considering starting a new cycle of 200mg of Test Enanthate and 200mg of Deca . I have a friend who has recently started. My concerns lie in the potential side effects: hair loss, acne, feminization, etc. If these side effects are to occur, when would they be detectable and what is their duration? What percentage of users experience these side effects? Any input helpful.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I've had no sides from Sust/Fina/Winny/D-Bol/Slin/L-Dex. My only problem was lack of sex drive following the cycle, which has resumed nicely now:-).

DMX

Are these side effects blown out of proportion? I mean, does anyone know the % of users who experience them?...especially at the doses I stated above?

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Everyone is different man. I am not predisposed to hair loss or acne (since puberty) so in a way I blessed. On the flip side I think (totally an opinion out of my ass here) that I can only gain so much mass natrauly as my Test production is not as high as some. Thats a guess man, no science behind it.

Your question will depend completely on your genetics man. At those doses for most it seems that there are not many if any problems. You milage may vary...

DMX

Kullman is offline Member
    The side-effects depend on the person. If your going to go bald, steriods will speed it up. There aren't percents of what individuals experience particular sides. Those doses are low however you COULD get gyno, acne, hairloss. It depends on the person and how prone you are. This is why there are anti-e's. You should stick around here and learn some more before you do your cycle. Research and keep learning, make the most of your first cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Everyone is different man.

Your question will depend completely on your genetics man. At those doses for most it seems that there are not many if any problems. You milage may vary...

DMX
    well spoken dx.

peace bb79

What about Test Creams? As I understand, they are metabolized differently into the bloodstream (as opposed to injections) and therefore do not need a recovery cycle of say HCG or Clomid? I've been using one now for about 5 weeks and am considering another 5 if they are safer that injectables.

Kullman is offline Member
    IMO don't waste your time with that crap. Save your money and do a real cycle when you are ready.

Thread Information