maxmus is offline Junior Member

Question Getting gear past airline security

I am going on a trip across country in a couple of weeks and I have never taken my gear with me on a plane, can this be done?? will the neddles set off the meatal dectors?? Any help to get me past security will help
    Thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yes they'll set off metal detectors, lol, why would you bring needles anyways? they are a dime a dozen. taking gear through customs/airline security isn't the brightest either, especially if you have no prior knowledge, read up or ask around...its risky business

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    if it's in coutry (no customs), you'll have less problems.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    ...just to add to what dj said, stick to pm's with this one.

Bigbear is offline New Member
    Dude the worst thing you can do is to bring the gear on you personally. Im not sure if you are using amps or a vial but amps wont set off metal detectors but they look awfully like contraband! The best way to go is stick it in your checked baggage in a nice place like a your shaving kit. Bring the needles is also not best since they are easily attainable. Or just hope they think you are diabetic. Good luck with your trip and be safe bro.

Bigbear
    Last edited by Bigbear; 07-17-2002 at 05:18 PM.

I was thinking about taking the needles off of the tube and puting the needels in a shaving kit and the tubes in my pocket or bag and the vial in my checked bag in a protective case. what do you guys think??

THE BOUNCER is offline New Member
    bad move bro! with all the extra security measures in affect, they will be all over you. i wouldn't do it.

should I just keep it at home and miss a day I am only going for three days so I have to inject on one of those days

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Re: Getting gear past airline security

Bro i just had to fly this weekend and i flew out of a smaller airport with no international flights.... You would think security would be a little more relaxed, but they did everything except strip search my ass
    They check everything... The only thing you may be safe taking is some orals in a empty bottle for like asprin or vitamins.... They sent my bags through that fucking X-ray machine 4 times just because i had a camera in there and they didn't know what this funny object was showing up.... just think if they see a bunch of needles and some injectable gear in that x-ray machine???

Originally posted by maxmus
    I am going on a trip across country in a couple of weeks and I have never taken my gear with me on a plane, can this be done?? will the neddles set off the meatal dectors?? Any help to get me past security will help
    Thanks

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i dont agreed with this comment regarding needles
    will set off the metal detector, needles r to small the metal detector does not scan very samll
    objects so they used the a tunel xray vision,
    i brough my gear with some needles and had no problem, my jeans bottoms set off the metal detector bottoms r a little bigger than a needle.

Bro all I'm saying is the way they searched me you would have thought I had a long ass beard and a turbin on and was chanting about america sucks!!! You got lucky because their metal detectors can detect needles and if you were to put it in your carry-on bag they sure as shit can pick it up with the x-ray.... Not worth it to me.... Just inject the night before your flight....

REM
    REM is offline Member
    BUFF87 your comment its fine, the comment from
    DJDJDJDDJON is the one i dont greed about needles setting off the metal detector....

Sorry brother... Didn't mean to sound so defensive.... must have been the 70 year old grandmother they had frisking me and poking at me with a metal detector Not to mention why do they have to go and tear your bags open and throw all you personal belongings all over the place while you stand there saying hey you mine putting my fucking fruit of the looms back the way i had them???

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO it's not worth the risk, bro!

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    I saw this one thing in a movie where a guy put cocaine in a balloon and shoved it up his...nevermind,bad idea. I say just leave it at home, or you can leave it with me, it'll be safe in my quads, i mean hands. I travel quite a bit and its the least suspicious people that they give the 5th degree to.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    Sorry brother... Didn't mean to sound so defensive.... must have been the 70 year old grandmother they had frisking me and poking at me with a metal detector Not to mention why do they have to go and tear your bags open and throw all you personal belongings all over the place while you stand there saying hey you mine putting my fucking fruit of the looms back the way i had them???
    BUFF87 in any point in time you sounded defensive
    its allright bro...

Thanks for the input guys. I think I am going to just leave my gear at home.

Fast Twitch Fiber is offline New Member
    Buff87 if that's you in your avatar then you're one FREAK! (and I mean that in a good way)

THE BOUNCER is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Fast Twitch Fiber
    Buff87 if that's you in your avatar then you're one FREAK! (and I mean that in a good way)
    that is the great Lee Priest!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I think it's Jay Cutler

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    im 100% sure its cutler
    yep def cutler

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah i dont think this is the brightest of Ideas if u ask my opinion...

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Some can never leave the old posts alone...let them die and become little archives

Aragorn

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Sorry brother... Didn't mean to sound so defensive.... must have been the 70 year old grandmother they had frisking me and poking at me with a metal detector Not to mention why do they have to go and tear your bags open and throw all you personal belongings all over the place while you stand there saying hey you mine putting my ****ing fruit of the looms back the way i had them???

That is some funny stuff

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmus
    Thanks
    Why don't you mail it to your destination? This way you don't have to take it on the plane with you.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Some can never leave the old posts alone...let them die and become little archives

Aragorn
    lol...seems like there's been a lot of this recently, huh?

wait...i just did it by adding to this thread...**** myself...

Thread Information