Matty is offline Junior Member

If steroids were legal...

Do you think they would still have such a bad name in BB'ing? It seems to me that it's more than just the legality, most people consider it cheating in a way. Just curious to know others' thoughts on the subject...

peace.matty

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Well, It's only illegal in some countries, and the countries that it is legal in, most athletes don't use it.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Bro,
    I think uneducated people would still look at roids as "bad" and also as a way of "cheating." These people don't know shit tho! They aren't aware of the dedication, time, and sacrifices a person makes to better their physique, with or without the help of roids. I also feel that these people that say, "using steriods is cheating" are just jelous that they can't look as good as us bbers, so those dudes (and gals) can kiss my ass!

Sorry....had to get it all out
    AZ

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Well they are allowed in Major league Baseball and people consider it cheating for guys to use them to break records.... I don't think it would matter if they were legal or not.... People have a problem with anyone boosting their performance from injecting gear into their bodies....

Most people that know i've used gear hate the idea most of all about needles.... They associate using needles with HIV and drug abuse...

steele175 is offline New Member
    i had a talk w/ 2 of my very close friends about roids and i couldnt belive how close minded they were. ones like a f'n viking or something so hes naturally huge 6'4 250 and cut. the other 5'8 190 kinda cut but real bulky. they have both been training for 2-3 years and are both pretty dedicated. i asked them if they would ever consider using roids and they both said that no it would be cheating and that roids are for pussys. they said all u need to do to get big is just lift thats it. i was like theres alot more to it than that. eat right enough rest supplments. they said that even supplement are shit "idont use um and look at me". i told them they were f'n morons who are against something they know nothing about. i told them that i would use them when i felt i should. as long as u know what u r doing then its perfectly fine for u do what ever u want. the said that if i took roids that no respect for my size. they said they would slill respect me just not my size because i didnt work for it! aint that some shit. i just let it go because they just didnt understand it just goes to show how stubborn people can be about their beleifs. just thought id share that.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    people are just haters...those who consider it cheating are probably sitting on their fat ass with a fuckn potato chip hangin out of their mouth. jealous fucks! ignorant simple minded people piss me off fuck you and stop crowding my gym the day after new years and a week before summer... go home fatty... ur hopeless, sew ur mouth shut!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I think that most people care very little about the legality of steroids but have been fed a lot of misinformation and over state some of the medical and mental problems associated with there use. As far as pro bb's go I think people will always think they are freaks because lets face it they are freaks (Don't get me wrong I would love to look like one). I respect the choice of those who work out naturally and find no reason to worry about how they feel about me or my gains.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Steele.

Are you sure your two friends are "clean". Maybe they are already on gear and don't want you to know?

alevok Guest
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Well, It's only illegal in some countries, and the countries that it is legal in, most athletes don't use it.
    You are so right dizzle. In Turkey roids are legal but very few people are taking them, most people buy protein powders and amino acids. They are not aware that they are living in paradise.

steele175 is offline New Member
    swampthing both my friends are accused of gear use by alot of people but they deny it to the end. even i thought they used ,but they say no so i got to trust them. cant be friends if u dont trust them

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by buff87
    Well they are allowed in Major league Baseball
    Well, no they aren't. They just don't have a testing procedure in place. Saying steroids are allowed in baseball is like saying cocain is allowed in a general motors factory, as they don't have drug testing there.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

Well, no they aren't. They just don't have a testing procedure in place. Saying steroids are allowed in baseball is like saying cocain is allowed in a general motors factory, as they don't have drug testing there.

Look bro not trying to flame you, but then again maybe I am... Listen I have a good friend I went to school with that is now in the Majors on a NYC team is all I'll say.... MLB has been declining in the ratings for years now.... The exectives in MLB know what's going on and they want it to go on because in baseball the big play is the Home Run... that's what people want to see and they need to keep their fan base happy.... This is exactly what is up in the majors coming from someone in THE MAJORS... which you are not...

Bro wake up.... Why do you think it's the only major sport that doesn't test for anabolics???? BECAUSE THE POWERS THAT BE WANT IT THAT WAY..... and what's the deal with the cocaine refference??? What's that got to do with roids??? Two different things all together...

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    The people that don't know shit about working out, dieting, etc are the ones that say using AS is cheating. I'll tell you this....and all of you will agree......you can't stick a needle in your ass and get big...you need to bust your balls in the gym and diet hard. Fuck everybody that says using AS is cheating. They are just jelous.

Pump

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Steroids ARE cheating, you are all a bunch of sorry lazy b*tch @ss cheaters! The whole lot of you! I hate you cheating bastards, good for nothing small balls, little d*ck, hemorrhoid having heathens!~

....SOOOOO...What do you guys think of my next cycle:
    hehehe

thegame01 is offline Member
    nice one g child
    I think people that say AS users are cheaters are in denial.They think that their ugly fat ass is the way people should look unless your on the juice,ya right!!!!

Some people work fucken hard for what they have achieved . I will be doing my first cycle very soon and let me tell you if someone asks me if i am on roids ,i will say fuck you just because someone looks good and works hard you will point toward the juice right away ,i dont think so.

Yet i do beleive that people can only achieve so much naturally hence the reason i will be doing it .Steele i think one of your buddies is probably on the juice right now .At 250lbs CUT wow ,gotta be doing something imo anyways ,what does evrybody think?

I know everybody is diferent and have diferent genetics etc etc but how big do you think one with awesome genetics can get with a good routine and the whole nine yards ?

i think if roids were legal everywhere, this planet would be a better place to live

cube is offline Junior Member
    it seems like the average joe considers steroids cheating because thats what the mass media says. its the same with most substances. alcohol and tobacco are ok because they are legal, yet weed is considered bad because it is illegal. this is just completely illogical. and it seems like the public's opinion is based on the legality of a substance. since steroids are illegal, they must be bad.

as others have said, the public seem to think you just stick a needle in your ass monday night, and wake up tuesday morning looking like ronnie coleman. i wish it was that easy

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I cant stand people that use AS!!!!!!!!

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    I strongly agree with Pump, AZLifter and VAJ10 among many of the other posts here. I think the best thing to do is try and ignore the stupidity with regards to those who are uninformed about lifting, supplements, steroids , and the grueling dedication to diet and training it takes year round. Hell, one of my coworkers once said to another co-worker about me "yeah, it's all genetics- that's why he looks the way he does". Mind you this guy that said that is quite fucking fat- about 50 lbs overweight and lazy as fuck! Not to mention, he doesn't even use his gym membership and wants his money back for it.

Another guy I know thinks I have gotten big and strong from taking supplements. Okay they play a small role in the big picture, but what about the grueling workouts and the pain involved? What about having to eat 6 times a day? Does he ever consider that- don't think so. He's a pretty nice guy overall, just uninformed and he will always be one of those clueless wanderers that goes to the gym year in and year out, never making any gains. I have given him advice, but he simply does not have the dedication to get big.

I have just rambled too much, but vented nonetheless.

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    I also wanted to say that I think the government and all those in congress who voted to ban steriods (in 1988?) can bow down before me, and suck my fucking cock dry.

People are allowed to smoke cigarettes and slowly kill themselves and use alcohol, but not enhance their bodies and performance with the gear. It should be a personal choice.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Lethalius
    I also wanted to say that I think the government and all those in congress who voted to ban steriods (in 1988?) can bow down before me, and suck my fucking cock dry.
    That's what I just said...but not to the government...

They make AAS users constantly living in fear of being busted and throwin in jail. For what? For wanting to excel and succeed in their chosen hobbies/profession? People have said it before 1000 times, and I'm going to say it again. What is the difference between getting breast implants, liposuction, and cosmetic surgery and taking AAS to do the same thing? One thing: We work our asses off to get where we are. We don't drop 10g's to look good, we throw down years of intense training, strict dieting, and healthy living to get where we want to be. I will never, and I mean never understand where they are actually coming from when they say we are criminals. Member that article on ESPN where the reporter wrote "I've never seen a steroid user knock over a Quik-E Mart for a quick score of juice." That's all I gotta say.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by buff87

The exectives in MLB know what's going on and they want it to go on because in baseball the big play is the Home Run... that's what people want to see and they need to keep their fan base happy.... This is exactly what is up in the majors coming from someone in THE MAJORS... which you are not...

This coming from someone educated, which you are not. Steroids are ILLEGAL. Major League Baseball is'nt allowed by law to say it's okay for their employees to use gear. It's simple sense.

Bro wake up.... Why do you think it's the only major sport that doesn't test for anabolics????

Because, until now, they didn't see reason to test for it. And, the union was dead set against it. It has nothing to do with what the "powers that be" want.

and what's the deal with the cocaine refference??? What's that got to do with roids??? Two different things all together...

Steroids are to baseball as cocain is to a shop factory. Both illegal, both NOT tested, but both are still NOT ALLOWED.
    You're corrolating the fact that they don't test for it means that they allow it, which isn't true. They can't allow something to go on knowingly that is illegal. Can they turn the other cheek? Sure, some probably do.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    To a degree, steroids are legal. With a prescription, one can obtain Deca /Test therapy legally. The door is partially open to legalize all steroids but America, for as great as it is, is a very different county. It has seemed that BIG BROTHER feels some moral obligation to watch over what we do and decide, right or wrong, what is good for us and what is not. Obviously the AS user wants their product legalized. The cocaine user wants that legalized. The pot smoker wants weed legalized. The real problem lies in what if........what if the government legalized steroids, someone abused them, contracted cancer and died. Could the family sue because of negligence? We live in a country where someone can sue if hot coffee spills on their lap and they were not told the coffee was hot. We live in a country where the smoker can sue tobacco companies because they abused cigs and contracted cancer. I agree with all the pro-legal posts on the board in regards to AS but there are too many legal/health issues when you leave consumption up to the consumer. At least with surgeries (lipo, cosmetic, implants) a supposed expert has performed the operation and thus the doctor, not the gov't, is liable. If you give doc's control of steroids then we are really fu**ed. The prices will be exorbinate and only those with money will obtain AS. IMO even if you legalized AS in the US you know the gov't would have so many contraints on purchase/use that it would still be a black market item. Just my nickels worth.

Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Vaj10
    people are just haters...those who consider it cheating are probably sitting on their fat ass with a fuckn potato chip hangin out of their mouth. jealous fucks! ignorant simple minded people piss me off fuck you and stop crowding my gym the day after new years and a week before summer... go home fatty... ur hopeless, sew ur mouth shut!
    New years ,and before summer..... How true....

Thread Information