novice1 is offline Junior Member

will i get bad side effects from......

i just did my first cycle. i did 400mg/wk of primo for 6wks. i know it was a wimpy cycle but i wanted to start out with something light first. during the cycle i got light acne on my back and my nuts shrank and were about 75% of the normal size. i played the acne off to my girlfriend and said i didn't shower a few times after the gym and they were heat bumps. if i go to heavier stuff like deca , winny, or test do you think since i reacted to primo that i will really react to these others and have worse sides. just wondering.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    seems like youre acne prone bro, and with oils that aint a good thing. 400mg of primo is a fairly light dose, and if you try to move it up, or try other oil based products, i'd be willing to bet you have a similar problem. might be time to look into some minocycline or accutane if it gets too bad...........
    also, make sure youre using an antibacterial soap on your affected areas, it definitely helps.

peace bb79

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    like bb79 said, primo is light and mildly androgenic , almost by default you can expect simliar or possibly more severe affects from a more potent/androgenic agent...just keep that in mind...

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    what about b-5 and how much do you take?

Kullman is offline Member
    Posted by Excess

B-5
    "Large doses of panthotenic acid have proven to reduce acne. Take 2500 mg four (4) times a day (last dose at bedtime) until acne is under control, and then 1500 mg three (3) times a day for maintenance. Also available as a cream which should be applied 4-6 times a day."

novice1 is offline Junior Member
    what about a low dose of dbol like 20mg a day

NITRO121 is offline New Member

What where your results from that cycle???

Did you get any gains from that cycle and did you keep them?

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by novice1
    what about a low dose of dbol like 20mg a day
    Let's not get into a dbol only cycle thing...It probably won't be the best for you and you'll lose any of the gains you get. Not to mention the fact that you're liver will be flipping you the bird everytime you pop a tab.

Sorry for being so negative, but I'm a little irritated with "dbol only" questions.

Thread Information