Thread: chest injection

dern180 is offline Member

chest injection

I just want to know some things about chest injection. Frist what size pin do I need? Second do I stick the whole thing in my chest? Third how many cc can I put in the muscle? I been to spot injection.com And read and seen it done. But I like some info from people that have done it or just know what there taking about. Thanks

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    its a big muscle group 23g would be ok, personally id use 25g b/c i dont like all that scar tissue and i can handle longer lasting injections. i wouldn't put more than 2 ccs, i guess it depends on how thick you are, same goes for what length needle you use. personally i have really thick upper pecs probably about 3-4 inches thick if not more, make sure you stick to the upper outer part of the pec just like in the pics, asperate, and shoot away. good luck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    also if your not fat up there and they are relatively thick 1-1.5 should be fine...if 1.5 is too long dont put it in all the way, good luck

Thanks dj...maybe i'll try it out. The only place I shot is my quads and I like it there. It's very easy to shot there.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by dern180
    Thanks dj...maybe i'll try it out. The only place I shot is my quads and I like it there. It's very easy to shot there.
    first of all dont be fooled that the idea of spot injections work.
    if you have only shot in the quads,then start off with delts,and glute.
    wait untill you have developed scar tissue in these muscles before you start sticking your chest.
    ive never done a chest shot and probably never will,especially with a 1.5 in needle.im not sure but i think the experienced guys like x use 5/8 for pecs

4plates u might be right. I was just looking into it. Was sure if I should or should not. P.s. I'm not fooled by anything. I was just looking for dif sites too use.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've done it, used 25g 1".

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by dern180
    4plates u might be right. I was just looking into it. Was sure if I should or should not. P.s. I'm not fooled by anything. I was just looking for dif sites too use.
    wasnt disrespecting you bro,just looking out.
    try delts and glute shots,easy and a bit safer

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I would recommend agains using a 1.5" for chest. Even if your chest is really muscular, 5/8 of an inch should be fine as long as you're shooting in a muscle and not in fat.

Cool deal ....Thanks for the info guys. And 4plates thanks for loking out.
    Last edited by dern180; 07-17-2002 at 07:02 PM.

One more thing. Is it easy to hit on vein in your chest.I know shooting into your quards and glute is unlikely.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by 4plates

if you have only shot in the quads,then start off with delts,and glute.
    wait untill you have developed scar tissue in these muscles before you start sticking your chest.
    I Agree
    I have shot in the pecs (didn't like it!) But I definatly agree that if the only place you've shot is the quads you need to become more experienced with injections first before going with the pecs. IMO I would suggest going glutes, delts before pecs, even bi's and tri's to grasp the smaller muscle groups before pecs! Just My Opinion Though

Thread Information