Jaguar is offline Associate Member

Dbol At Lower Dosages for First Timer..

Hey Guys..

I know there is about 5 thousand Posts on Dbol , and I just tried going through 30 or so of them then in the search page, but couldn't really find what I was after.. so was just wondering some guys opinions on the following...

I am soon to be starting my first cycle..
    Going to be running Dbol, Test (either Enan or Sust most likely).. and Eq Cycle.. for 10 weeks..

Was originally going to be doing Test Prop, but seeing it will be my first cycle, daily injections are probably not wise, So I decided I would add the dbol to kick the cycle off, and change the Test...

Basically what i want to know is that seeing it is my first time using AS.. (and ofcourse first time using dbol) will I still see reasonable results from running 20-30mg ED (not sure on which to go with yet) ... Ofcourse I understand that the results will not be as good as running higher dosages like 30-40mg... (doesn't really concern me).. And: Because my dosages will be low, will the side effects such as acne etc (will have nolva on hand for gyno, and running Arimidex at .25mg a day to keep water retention low) usually be less severe because of the dosage? or the dosage wont really minimise the side effetcs seeing it is my first time using AS anyhow??

Stats are 20 (close to 21 when cycle starts), 6"0, around 220pds... 10% bf.. been training for arounde 3 years solid..

Thanks in advance guys.. appreciate it

Jaguar

Psycoswole is offline Member
    As the dosages increase so do the sides. Just go with 30mg ed

4plates is offline Banned
    i agree with psycoswole run the dbol at 30 mg ed.imo 20 mg is a waist,30 should be a minimum

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Awesome, Ta Psycoswole and 4plates...

Appreciate the advice guys...

Jaguar

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I would go with enthate over sust.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    i would go with test e (IMO, testoviron 250). and I would start with 30mg dbol ED for 1 week or so, see how you are feeling, if you want up to 40mg after that. run milk thistle, ala, and 1-2 gallons of water a day.
    good luck
    MM

* would like to see before and after pics dude!

laziloo is offline Banned
    did just fine on 20 mg dbol a day my first cycle, don't see the need to overdo it, being these substances are new to your body. Or settle for in between 25 mg a day should be most effective.

Thread Information