Swede22 is offline New Member

Witch test to use? Sust, cyp or enanthate?

Wich test do you think i should choose in my test/deca /dball cycle?
    Have done 4 cycles before.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    Just anther question on top of his. Do each different test product cause different results or sides?

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    Check the steriod profiles on the main page. You will see there is really not a difference in the two. I would probably try to find ENANTHATE if at all possible. Enanthate is made prodominately in europe while Cyponiate is widely produced in the US and is more often faked. You have to be very careful about what you are buying when looking for cypionate . Since enanthate is available in europe with out a prescription is is easier to get a hold of the real thing. The results as well as the sides are basically the same for the two. People usually say they had better results on enanthate because they got hold of some fake or underdosed cypionate.

Kullman is offline Member
    In essence Test is Test so they are the same. I prefer Enth or cyp becuase they will provide more constant blood levels than a blended test like sust.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Kullman
    In essence Test is Test so they are the same. I prefer Enth or cyp becuase they will provide more constant blood levels than a blended test like sust.
    I agree with Kullman. I think sust is a great test for novice cycles but once you begin to get into advanced combinations I prefer the single ester testosterones.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Kullman
    I agree also, I have done Sustanon , and test Enth, and Cy, sustanon has to many test esters to keep the blood levels constant. At least with Enth and Cyp, if you inject on a regular basis, and enogh times a week, you can keep your blood levels constant. Besides the pain from the sustanon shots will make you never want to do AS again, but one positive thing I noticed about sustanon over other tests, is that I didn't not bloat as much as with other test products, and I did see some very nice gains, however, I think as most it is overrated.

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    I bloated more on sust then anything else. I think i gained about 10lbs in my face alone. I also felt like shit on it.

Go w. cyp or enth IMO.

dq

Swede22 is offline New Member
    Ok, thanks for all your answers. I think i will go with enanthate !

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Douglas Quade
    I bloated more on sust then anything else. I think i gained about 10lbs in my face alone. I also felt like shit on it.

Go w. cyp or enth IMO.

dq
    Did you use the Vet brand of sustanon ? I understand that one is worse. I never got sick off Sustanon, nor did I bloat at all. I have heard different things with the vet brand, and I have heard more folks got sick off that brand more than the "Human" grade..

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Nope..it was russian sust, infar.

dq

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im going to add my .02 here,
    even though its pretty much been covered, sustanon is the worst form of test for keeping blood levels contant or fairly even unless you inject it eod. with cyp or enanthate you can get away with one or two shots a week and still see gains from it.(although i recommend more frequent injections). with the sustanon, the prop will be totally wasted unless you inject more frequently.
    imho, enanthate is the way to go. its just more stable.

peace bb79

Thread Information