Thread: Need advice.

nuke is offline Member

Unhappy Need advice.

I have been on a cycle of test cyp for the past four weeks. Like most of you know before starting my cycle I was 375. 6'2 and about 34-36% BF.

I have dropped to 340 and 26% bf. I have gained 5-6 lbs over the past week and a half. I am eating very very clean. and doing 25 minutes of cardio 3x a week. I just got back in from running two miles and I look like I freaking ran in a hurricane !!

ANy diet changes or advice !! I am trying to get to 300lbs by September 24th !

nuke is offline Member
    BTW. I am doing 300 -400 mg a week of test cyp

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Sounds like water to me, are you using any L-Dex in there? It also could be that the Cyp is actually kicking in, water is up, and LBM is going up causing the scale to tip. I noticed a point on my last cycle where I stopped loosing weight and started maintaning it or gaining it. Look in the mirror, gut growing? Moon face? If you have moon face it's the water retention, L-Dex would help bigtime.

DMX

nuke is offline Member
    No Ldex. Honestly I dont even know what it is...

You could be right about the water. Granted I live in Fl and its 98% humidity but I can run for 10 minutes and lose 1/2 lb to a pound of water.. DRENCHED !

My face isnt puffy at all. But thats cause of all the recent weigh tloss..I guess. I am frustrated as hell to see th fing scale going up and I am traing like freaaking hell !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have lost 10 % BF and 35 lbs. CONGRATULATIONS. You seem to be doing something right. Get some Anti-E's to take care of bloat. Use BF% and the mirror as your judge and not the scale. By the way are you lifting weights? I didn't see you mention weight training.

nuke is offline Member
    I lift 4x a week . 60-75 % of my max and I am doing 3 sets per bodypart and 8-10 reps...

Kullman is offline Member
    You could just sweat a lot, and it may not be water retention. I get drenched from doing cardio whether on or off gear. If you do feel like your holding water though just grab l-dex or something....no big deal

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    Also, if you can, I know you are a big fella, but try to bump the cardio to 30 minutes. That extra 5 min may make a big difference. Then in a week try to go to 35 min. Dont equate your cardio on how far you run instead how long you run. Determine your target heart rate and stay in that zone for the entire 30 min. just my 2 cents

nuke is offline Member
    Thanks for the input guys ! I will up the cardio to 35 this week. You think 3x a week is enough ?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    to spead up the fat lose why don't you throw in an ECA stack in there to give you the upper hand. Or even better some clen and eca. After a couple weeks of doing cardio 3 times a week..you might want to seriously consider bumping it up to 4 times. And make sure you are either doing your cardio first thing in the morning or right after your workout.

PM me your diet and I will see what I can do to change that up a bit for you.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    At your size I would run eq, sus, and winny cyc.
    like this
    1-10 Sus250, 500mgs a week mon-thrus.
    1-10 eq, 400mgs a week.
    8-13 winny 50mg eod. { if never taken it before }
    3xweek cardio 20 min a day. oh clomid 3 weeks after last shot.
    just my .02 cents

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    No one else?

Thread Information