Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

I've decided on my next cycle you'll all be happy to know I'm sure...

Well, in 2 weeks I start:

fina 75mg ED 1-6
    winny 50mg ED 3-8

And then hopefully I should bridge with anavar through clomid therapy @ 20mg ED and then take a few weks off with nothing and then hit something else. Huh? Huh? My maintenance now is about 3800kcal/day (that's what I'm eating and my weight is remaining the same, so...). Anyway, my goal with this cycle is to lose fat, but also to put on some more size (always), and so I'll probably keep protein at about 400g and reduce carbs to get calories to about 3600kcal/day. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. Feedback is always fun.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure you let me know how that works.

I was thinking of the same cycle afterI'm done dieting and learning.

Good luck bro!

Aiight, will do and thanks.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Looks good Nathan. Keep us updated on progress.

I'm thinking of something similar for my next cycle too. Fina 75mg/day and prop 100mg EOD for 6 weeks.
    Fina sounds like the goods. Works quickly, kicks-ass, and fits well into the budget....

Aren't you a poor university student though.... how can you afford the winny in that cycle...?

Well, I got it dirt cheap, that's how. Powdered, pharmaceutical grade winny. Mmmmmmm....good stuff.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    hehe, I'm actually running some left over pills right now that I made from the same bulk winny powder.

They seem to work pretty well, but I've found that doing a 50 mg pill at once is a little harsh on my system. Weird uncomfortable feeling in the bowels... stuff like that. Even with lots of water and Milkthistle.
    Splitting the pills in to 2 25 mg doses seems to help alot though...

I'm curious though, how'd you manage to weigh out the 50mgof powder/pill?

No pills. I've yet to do this, but you take the powder, som edistilled water and a jar, measure out 100ml of water and put it in the jar. Then, add 5 g of powder and stir thoroughly. Use a syringe (minus the needle) to draw up 1ml for 50mg.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: hey nathan

Originally posted by 47john
    , are you a chemist . where would one get the knowledge to do this . just curious
    No, he learned it from me, i just let him take credit so he can raise his self esteem.

Re: hey nathan

Originally posted by 47john
    i thought i remebered another post of yours where you talked of making your own as , are you a chemist . where would one get the knowledge to do this . just curious
    No. Astrophysics actually. I do have some knowledge of chemistry and biology (my dad is actually a chemist), but none that I'd use to manufacture my own gear. Stuff like making fina and dissolving a product from its powder form into solution are pretty basic and can be done by just about anyone. As for making your own gear, it can be done but you'd need equipment. I buy all my shit though.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    how do u keep your jar sterile once you've made up your brew and what kinda jar do u use? i heard that water based gear can grow bacteria easily...

i would like to explorer this avenue myself because of the price but am scared of making myself sick by lack of proper knowledge.

can you shed some more light on this for me Nathan.

thx,

sp33dg33k

You can use a baby food jar, one of the bigger ones. Seal it tight. I'm not 100% positive on the sterility issue but I suspect it wouldn't be a problem provided you keep the jar sealed tight and use distilled water.

As for te fina, that is a complicated quesiton. You can do an online search for specific instructions and to get all the necessary equipment, you can order a fina kit (from Animal most likely).

Forgot to mention that with the fina, you have to order the pellets from an online distributor, which is a legal venture (it is, however, illegal to convert it to injectable form). Then all you'd need is one of Animal's kits and you should be good to go.

Thumbs up

thx nathan

can you take the winny powder orally as well?

Yep, take the winny orally. You just take out 1ml = 50mg (or whatever dose you like really) with a syringe that has the needle removed (the solution can be thick - too thick for 18g) and then squirt into your mouth. Badda bing badda boom.

Originally posted by Nathan
    Yep, take the winny orally. You just take out 1ml = 50mg (or whatever dose you like really) with a syringe that has the needle removed (the solution can be thick - too thick for 18g) and then squirt into your mouth. Badda bing badda boom.
    no i mean can u take it orally without mixing it with water or would it be too hard to dose?

Oh. I'm sure you can, but dosing it would be a pain in the ass unless you have an electronic balance or something. Anyway, what would you just take a spoon-full of powder? Mmmmmm.....

Anyway, what would you just take a spoon-full of powder? Mmmmmm.....
    lol, just like taking creatine!

The Iron Game Guest
    good luck with that cycle, personally would like to add 10mgs of dbol daily in there or 100-150mgs test weekly.

let me know how it goes though

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Where is the damn test

Testosterone schmestosterone. Obviously it'd be nice to include test but I DO NOT HAVE THE EXTRA CASH. That, and even with Liquidex I tend to bloat somewhat and really don't want a round-ass face. It just isn't sexy. So, I'm going to hope my dick doesn't go floppy and if it does, maybe I'll get some Proviron . MAybe I'd even add a small amount of test in that case but as it stands no test.

And IG, I will indeed let you know how it goes.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Nathan, have you tried 50mg daily of propinate before? I am willing to bet you won't have much water retention and 50mg amps are CHEAP, like just under $2 each.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Testosterone schmestosterone.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!LMAO!!!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    lmao, get some t-400 or somethin, testosterone is not expensive!

Thread Information